Hurtful unsubstantiated claims against women.

Hey guys lets have some fun. Post anything negative about a provider. The only requirement is that you have never met her. Something like this from Dvet14. ive heard Maria has teeth that look like "she chews on aluminum cans" and Sidney is a "Staff edit...SMI

Remember...the main thing is you never met her.
  • rfl
  • 01-13-2018, 03:21 PM
You're a douche. I come here for the women, not for trolls. Nobody cares.
You must be a Mandle, If you are not a Mandle, then you are just being catty....
My comment is for Dvet..
M.M.
I am a douche. Is Dvet14 a douche? Or is it okay to post hurtful words...gossip??? I heard that people that frequent Amps are insecure and have small penises, but feel power over Asian women. I don't know if it true, but I have heard this. The whole point of my posts is not to accept The act of hurtful speculation towards women that you have never met.
I promise I am not a Mandle. Contact the people I have reviewed. Pull my handle up on P411. What is my Motivation? Why would I even care?
Im such a douche for being single. Not cheating on anybody. Not having a hobby phone. Not having to hide my phone. Not being paranoid of answering my phone. Such a douche for not trying to pound on women to make myself feel better. I'm am such a douche for enjoying the glory of a woman instead of trying to fix my ego. Such a douche for being respectful and greatful for a woman allowing me to enjoy their body without the need of trying to bang the shit out of them. I'm such a douche for enjoying myself for how great a woman feels. I'm such a douche for not thinking I banged the shit out of her, but instead appreciating how physically wonderful and mind blowing a woman can be. I am a douche for respecting a woman for their brains...their personality I am a douche for appreciating a woman who laughs at me when I forget my ego and ask them to relax and chill and let me enjoy their pussy... I am a douche because women give me the best high in the world. I am a selfish douche that loves the feeling of walking out a door dizzy on endorphins...instead of walking out the door thinking I did something special. Yea...I hear a lot of things...about insecure men that are oblivious to what they are. That walk out the door thinking they are something other than the sexist slob they are. I hear a lot.
Nobody may care. But do you care? Or are you a special guy. Think you are different. I am always wary of people that have a personality that allows them to make such absolute arbitrary statements for a group. Quite interesting.
I am curious. How can a guy cheat on his wife...spend their kids college fund on providers. Brag about how well off they are...then complain about how "expensive" a P411 or SA account is.
Hey guys lets have some fun. Post anything negative about a provider. The only requirement is that you have never met her. Something like this from Dvet14. ive heard Maria has teeth that look like "she chews on aluminum cans" and Sidney is a "starving druggie" (chooses drugs over food).

Remember...the main thing is you never met her. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
I’ve never met you and I know you are a PIECE of SHIT!!!
I am curious. How can a guy cheat on his wife...spend their kids college fund on providers. Brag about how well off they are...then complain about how "expensive" a P411 or SA account is. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
I think someone needs to take their "Mande" meds.
That is funny. Some people need to take their I don't need to belittle women on a public forum I never met meds.
My posts will stop. Will Dvet14 continue hating on women he never met and sneaking into Amps?
I bet you have a Yosemite Sam tattoo on your calf and think you are cool.
Cool that you guys defend Dvet14. Awesome.
HAS ANYONE SEEN MY FLUFFER!!!