So the State of Texas wants to control local regulations

• WTF
  • 05-28-2017, 01:21 PM
http://m.chron.com/news/transportati...#photo-6406288

But does not want the Feds controlling abortion or healthcare...

Things that make you go Hmmmmm
  • DSK
  • 05-28-2017, 09:38 PM

Things that make you go Hmmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
It is called state's rights, you uneducated redneck. Not city's rights. States rights protect us from an overreaching Federal government, and has nothing to do with state government versus city government. Local municipalities are subject to State laws.

You don't like it? Go to some other state!!!

"These United States are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states"
Thank you John Birch...

Faggot.
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2017, 08:50 AM
It is called state's rights, you uneducated redneck. Not city's rights. States rights protect us from an overreaching Federal government, and has nothing to do with state government versus city government. Local municipalities are subject to State laws.

You don't like it? Go to some other state!!!

"These United States are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states" Originally Posted by DSK
Actually it is called ignorance of freedom of having personal choice lie with the individual. . .

To want the State to control you life instead of the Federal government is like promoting the guillotine versus being shot to death.

I want neither you , may I suggest you learn the freezing point of water before spouting off anything that has to do with intelligence again.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2017, 09:03 AM
Actually it is called ignorance of freedom of having personal choice lie with the individual. . .

To want the State to control you life instead of the Federal government is like promoting the guillotine versus being shot to death.

I want neither you , may I suggest you learn the freezing point of water before spouting off anything that has to do with intelligence again. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't want state control anymore than you but government has some legitimate functions, and a hierarchy exists. The levels of power and authority must be closely watched and abuses must be guarded against.

I wish the state took more effort to regulate building contractors!

I wouldn't want to eat in a restaurant that never got inspected!!
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2017, 09:03 AM
Thank you John Birch...

Faggot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stupid ignorant bitch = Assup
This DUMB BITCH should have used UBER but Austinites and Meyerlanders are too STUPID to realize it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI

Things that make you go Hmmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
Things that make YOU go hmmmmm : dicks poked through a bathroom stall wall, fence, or any other stall wall there in Meyerland and a new group of illegals that you can con into building a hovel then calling ICE to give them a " vacation " on pay day morning !
This DUMB BITCH should have used UBER but Austinites and Meyerlanders are too STUPID to realize it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y7oJ266qI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
incident took place in 2013.

uber service wasn't in existance at that time, it started service in 2014.
  • WTF
  • 05-29-2017, 12:23 PM
I don't want state control anymore than you but government has some legitimate functions, and a hierarchy exists. The levels of power and authority must be closely watched and abuses must be guarded against.

I wish the state took more effort to regulate building contractors!

I wouldn't want to eat in a restaurant that never got inspected!! Originally Posted by DSK
People that eat at their home ,eat at a place that never gets inspected all the fucking time.

The City of Houston has some of the toughest building codes in the area.

Look, I'm not for the City control.

I'm for individuals control....

My point is how fucking stupid you state right mutherfuckers sound.

Individual rights should be the mantra, not some god damn government control at ever single stage. Should there be some controls for safety, sure. But stfu with this state rights bullshit like it is some kinda answer to individual liberty, it ain't.
  • DSK
  • 05-29-2017, 09:33 PM
People that eat at their home ,eat at a place that never gets inspected all the fucking time.

Individual rights should be the mantra, not some god damn government control at ever single stage. Should there be some controls for safety, sure. But stfu with this state rights bullshit like it is some kinda answer to individual liberty, it ain't. Originally Posted by WTF
Long live states rights!

Individual rights should be the mantra, not some god damn government control at ever single stage. Should there be some controls for safety, sure. But stfu with this state rights bullshit like it is some kinda answer to individual liberty, it ain't. Originally Posted by WTF
" Individual rights " right up to the point of the Second Amendment, right wtf ? So that when a " sub contractor " comes by for payment and bitching to the property owner about the lack of payment from the GC hovel builder, since the GC hovel builder didn't pay them, the property owner can't put BOTH barrels of a 12 gauge into the GC's lying ass about cost AND time over-runs on the project ! Aimed at where your nuts would be, if YOU weren't a EUNUCH !
Now go cry on LUBE's shoulder in the HEB parking lot !
Why shouldn't the state take control? The City of Dallas wants the state to bail out its soon to be banckrupt police and fire pension.
its about controlling city rights when it interferes with the states economy.

you have many cities with a hodge podge of regulations that negatively affect a national company like uber & lyft from operating in those cities with taxi cab like regulations.

what the state did is actually the start of the breaking up the taxi cab monopolies in texas. it is ridiculous that there are burdensome & costly regulations that prevent an individual from entering the taxi business with just his car.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2017, 09:07 AM
" Individual rights " right up to the point of the Second Amendment, right wtf ? So that when a " sub contractor " comes by for payment and bitching to the property owner about the lack of payment from the GC hovel builder, since the GC hovel builder didn't pay them, the property owner can't put BOTH barrels of a 12 gauge into the GC's lying ass about cost AND time over-runs on the project ! Aimed at where your nuts would be, if YOU weren't a EUNUCH !
Now go cry on LUBE's shoulder in the HEB parking lot ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You think you were lucky you did meet Luke. . .

Sub contractors put leans on homes that they have issue with like being owed money. Something I've never had to deal with.

Your ignorant ass is just parroting what other ignorant parrots have spouted.

You have no idea wtf you're talking about.

You do not have a 2nd amendment right to take up legal matters with arms you ignorant racist hillbilly.