Bumping old threADs like a child.

Well looks like not only is JohnnyYanks a hater but so is inspect farquar ....which is "dick nose" translated from French I thinck. Seems certain people aren't allowed to start threADS or post or as Yanks so eloquently put it... "make a comment". When someone does exactly what they do they get pissed off and act like children. Ignore button no chance. They live for these kind of confrontations. The two man wolf pack. Are there more? Shit I nothing to do till June. Let's party boys!

Well, if Coed wasn't filled with Austin spam one wouldn't have to hit the archives to find something to read, now would they?
Well looks like not only is JohnnyYanks a hater but so is inspect farquar .... Originally Posted by Still Looking
The inspector is a lover not a hater. But he has been known to stick up for the oppressed. Give it back to the bullies.
I seem to remember getting banned several times for doing what fuckquar is doing ?
Mods can we have a ruling?
The inspector is a lover not a hater. But he has been known to stick up for the oppressed. Give it back to the bullies. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
No... your a hater! Hey I ordered a pizza and changed my incall to an outcall. Let's party
I seem to remember getting banned several times for doing what fuckquar is doing ?
Mods can we have a ruling? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rick I want to say how well behaved you have been. Your sense of humor and board knowledge are missed when your gone! Don't wake the MODS they're taking a nap.
Psssst don't worry I put something in their drink
I seem to remember getting banned several times ...
Mods can we have a ruling? Originally Posted by rockerrick
What's there to rule on? I'm reading and commenting. I found no Guidelines suggesting that is violating any forum decorum. Did you?
Hey I ordered a pizza Originally Posted by Still Looking
I hope you took advantage of one of those 2 for 1 deals. They all have them. Or 4 for 2, I guess, if you're hungry.
What's there to rule on? I'm reading and commenting. I found no Guidelines suggesting that is violating any forum decorum. Did you? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
If JJ were here he'd designate you spam and delete your post
What's there to rule on? I'm reading and commenting. I found no Guidelines suggesting that is violating any forum decorum. Did you? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
You're being a child because you can't just walk away. You're such a strong powerful force here!

Well he's not here, I'm not an alternate handle, and I'm not posting spam. I'm actually commenting.
Is it too soon to bump this thread?
If JJ were here he'd designate you spam and delete your post Originally Posted by rockerrick
I like JJ. He kept the TS'S in line and was a very fair mod.
You're being a child because you can't just walk away. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now that's rich coming from you. But, tell you what - I can walk away. Just not if I'm being pushed. I'm different in that regard than your boi.