Worst thing just happened to me

I woke up behind my computer and I couldn't find my remote control for the TV.
Sean Hannity was on and it took several minutes to take that idiot of my screen.
Sean Hannity was on and it took several minutes to take that idiot of my screen. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Think that’s bad, experience losing your remote when Bill Maher comes on with Rachel Maddow is a guest – now that is nauseating.
Why would anyone have cable in this day and age?
You mean your tv was tuned to FOX? You freaking traitor!!!!
Kayla .. you mean versus having it tuned to the Communist News Network?
Watch Sean you might just learn something and you will get the truth.
Watch Sean you might just learn something and you will get the truth. Originally Posted by TXHUNTER66
Sean and the truth? They have never heard from each other.
I'm shocked you had it on Fox in the first place
Sean Hannity was on and it took several minutes to take that idiot of my screen. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Doesn't your T.V. have control buttons on it. Ijs
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Doesn't your T.V. have control buttons on it. Ijs Originally Posted by acp5762
Or don't you have a brick in your TV room?
Try not having a TV. It eliminates the problem. It also improves your IQ.
  • Doove
  • 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Try not having a TV. It eliminates the problem. It also improves your IQ. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Which is clearly offset by posting over 7500 times on ECCIE in less than 2 years.
Doofe, I am tired of living in your head. Why do you even care? Jesus, get a life.

Watch Sean you might just learn something and you will get the truth. Originally Posted by TXHUNTER66
Hannity wouldn't recognize the truth if it fell out of the sky and hit him on his big bucket head. And even if he did, he'd never utter a word of it, it would cut into his profit margin because knuckleheads like you would stop watching.

He is a conservative entertainer and a propagandist who masquerades as someone interested in the welfare of the country. Truth isn't part of the equation. Hannity's sole concern is lining his pockets while stirring the shit between Americans of different ideology and demonizing those he disagrees with, and the faster it whirls the better.
Yes, and you are the paragon of tolerance concerning those who disagree with you. Thank you, Timmy, for your sparkling example.