Tantra\Yoni massage for women

Not sure this is the best place to post this but though I would try since posting in the Dallas forums hasn't yeilded much.

My wife is looking for her first Yoni massage. She is interested in a male to provide the services. Does anyone know of anyone that provides such services? If so, please post here or feel free to PM me.

We are not looking for someone who simply loves to give massages. We are looking for someone trained or very practiced in tantric/yoni massages.

I will be there to watch so the provider must be ok with that.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Len
I know a lady in SA...very UTR, who is an expert....
I know a lady in SA...very UTR, who is an expert.... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Do you think she would know any Dallas area male providers?

Thanks
I provide Yonni, but since your wife wants to have a male, that's out of the question. I do know a male who does Yonni, but I'm not sure he will allow you to watch.
Is going to be tough to find a legit male Tantric practitioner to do this, because is not part of Tantric rituals for the other male just to watch. When I do sessions, I allow the male in the session, but he is actively learning the massage. No observers.

PM me if you want the details.

Not sure this is the best place to post this but though I would try since posting in the Dallas forums hasn't yeilded much.

My wife is looking for her first Yoni massage. She is interested in a male to provide the services. Does anyone know of anyone that provides such services? If so, please post here or feel free to PM me.

We are not looking for someone who simply loves to give massages. We are looking for someone trained or very practiced in tantric/yoni massages.

I will be there to watch so the provider must be ok with that.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Len Originally Posted by lenh51
There is a man who does this out of his home in University Park. He has the back area fixed up and it is above board. Well, as above board as this could be.

Just yoni. I'll have to find his name and number for you tomorrow. I'm already in bed and under the covers. Although I cannot attest to his prowess with the yoni massage, as far as a regular one goes, he is top notch.

Nice man, too.

I'll PM you in the a.m. If I forget, remind me!
P.S. He specializes in this and you watching wouldn't be an issue. He doubt that he would mind at all.
I have ordered a Yoni massage DVD to perhaps add this type of session to my other work. I'll announce I'm doing this as soon as I get it down. I do a great sensual massage now that doesn't "go there" but really makes the person feel good. I feel it will be a nice addition to my list of services.