Best shows in Vegas this week

I was wondering if anyone has been to any shows recently in Vegas and if they would be kind enough to recommend any upcoming ones for this week.

I like comedy shows as well as musical shows, I prefer house music, pop, funk, r&b, hip-hop, Reggae and reggaeton.

On my last trip to Vegas I seen a comedy show at the Tropicana , as well as "Absinthe" and "Atomic Saloon" (this one was my favorite it was hilarious and the cast was extremely talented ")....

I'd love to catch another amazing show while I'm in town this trip as well. Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

PS excuse the finger in the pic .....it's more of an offer than an insult....also this was the only picture that would load out of my other new ones
- xo Deja
  • Mplay
  • 05-07-2023, 08:18 PM
If you like old school Vegas and that type of stuff Wayne Newtons show was very cool.
Atomic Saloon (been 2x) is probably the best show I've seen since Zoomanity was discontinued.
Saw Zoomanity 4x & would've watched it 24 more times.
Fantasy at Luxor is very entertaining & funny but not like Atomic Saloon. The dancers are very attractive & the singer is
extremely talented.