Body Positivity

It’s no secret, for the last 1.5 years I have slowly gained some weight. Not fat. Just bigger. Comes w age I guess.

I’ve been carefully outweighing my options for the past year and it’s come to this....

I will not be doing a bbl. I will not be doing a tummy tuck. I will not be doing cool sculpting. I will no longer suck in my belly. I will not be embarrassed of what my body has become. I’m ok w it. I like big titties and ass. If a little belly and armpit fat comes w that, I’m cool w it. I will work out and eat better everyday...not to just lose weight but to become healthier as well. But either way, I accept my body and a big fuck you to those who don’t.

Now you assholes can quit pming me asking me if I have abs. I don’t. I’m thicker than a snicker.

Be nice. We are all ppl w feelings. Even me.
Good I love MILFs that know their way around a bedroom and are proud of their bodies.
Exploring a real woman and seeing their eye's light up is quite the thing.
Gemma got that WAP 4 sho!
I like snickers
Oh man I just reread my post. It isn’t just age that’s causing the weight gain. I’m also a foodie. Love great food. Don’t over eat but eat really yummy food lol. So I’m partly to blame. But I accept the challenge of eating better not BETTER.
I like snickers Originally Posted by badboy45tfm
I like Twix. Once a year. On Christmas.
It’s also this damn quarantine also. I’ve gained 20 lbs myself and starting a diet to get it off. It just becomes harder to keep the weight from gaining on you as you get older. I didn’t have this problem 5-10 years ago!
Bravo! Be who you are, I don't judge body type, to me it's all about performance and how the connection is. We all have flaws - just be passionate that's all we ask. Keep on keepin on!!!
Taken this week. Extremely actual representation of me today.
Don’t mind the messy dressing room!
I need more Gemma in my life
You scumbags that are giving her grief should be ashamed of yourselves. Gemma, you look beautiful, never let some lowlife tell you different!
I think she needs a good serving of my tasty meat...lol
Gemma- I have not had the pleasure of meeting you. But I see nothing but pure sexy and confidence in those pics. And the tattoos just add more for me.
Taken this week. Extremely actual representation of me today.
Don’t mind the messy dressing room! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Damn you are sexy AF. Women SHOULD have curves.
Nothing stockings and heels can't solve Those legs...

I'm happy for you, and your decision