What is your favorite position, or the point of no return?

What's your favorite position, and if done right, is your point of no return? there she blows!!

Quite honestly there isn't much i don't like but give me a big ol booty "face down ass up" and it's on like donkey Kong!

Im not talking those wide ass booties butt a round thick ol thang with girth to grab!

An ass clapping good time :Java:
Intercourse: K9
Oral: Standing, her on her knees

They both get me every time. So, not a good way to start!
What's your favorite position, and if done right, is your point of no return? there she blows!!

Quite honestly there isn't much i don't like but give me a big ol booty "face down ass up" and it's on like donkey Kong!

Im not talking those wide ass booties butt a round thick ol thang with girth to grab!

An ass clapping good time :Java: Originally Posted by CupOfJava
I'm with you as to position Java I just like a smaller, tighter ass and want to feel those pelvic bones when I grab on!

What was a real problem is that the last GF liked the same kind of asses YOU did...
i like k9 too butt, my favorite position is, I don't know what it's called.
She lays on her back, I lay on my right side. Then I have her right leg between my legs with her left leg on top. When I enter her I hit her G-spot just right. And as we get into it, I can slowly roll her on her right side too. Then it's like on your side doggy.LOL
Anybody getting this? The ladies like it and it does not wear me out.
Anyone know what this is called?
Hmmm.... I'm liking this thread.
She lays on her back, I lay on my right side. Then I have her right leg between my legs with her left leg on top. When I enter her I hit her G-spot just right. And as we get into it, I can slowly roll her on her right side too. Then it's like on your side doggy.LOL
Anyone know what this is called? Originally Posted by levibob56
is that not sort of spooning?
Doggie. Yeehah. With your hands spreading my ass, my hand between my, or our, legs. Just to be specific lol
See the thing is, is I have a big booty but yo can also feel my pelvi bone, lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Uummm gurl you sound like a "win win "
The term you're looking for is lazy dog

Anyone know what this is called? Originally Posted by levibob56
See the thing is, is I have a big booty but yo can also feel my pelvi bone, lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Show us lol
CG
RCG
Now here is a good thread!

I'd have to go with "Jockey"!

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml
Doggy is my fav! Drives me crazy with a little ass slapping
Thank You! beagle,lazydog I like that!
IT's one of those position you can go as slow as you want too and build to a crazy
balls to the walls (are this case, ass checks)speed.
I recently tried doggie with a petite provider here, but closed her legs (knees together), slid them between me while I kneeled behind her. Wow, that did the trick! (Am I allowed to give credit to this fabulous and talented lady?)