DISAPPOINTED in Fargo providers

TOTALLY disappointed I Fargo providers! Labor day weekend Saturday I had pre- arranged to meet a provider on Saturday morning, I even confirmed Friday night that we were on for Saturday morning, she said YES!! Then she stood me up Saturday morning and I didn't hear anything from her.

So I texted 7 others with current ads. One responded that she was available Saturday morning, but wouldn't respond to set anything up.

One would have met earlier, but couldn't cause she was leaving for the weekend, can't blame her, I'd have met with her had I known the first gal would stand me up.

One just got up and needed to get ready, we'll see if anything works out there . . .

And NO response from the other 4!!! Apparently everyone did well this week and took the weekend off, lol.
There are some in Fargo that I wonder why it is they even post ads. One in particular posts a lot but is extremely difficult to schedule with. I met her twice back in late May and early June with no problem, but since then she will respond at first and then when it is getting close to the time to meet she goes silent. I would have reviewed her too because she was a fun time, but the way she is now with trying to see her, it's not worth the hassle. So I feel your pain my friend!
I too had the similar experience last week in Fargo. I called every ad that I could verify to be legit and no one, no one answered their phone or called back. I finally got ahold of Marie and settled on that. I left vm, text and crickets and that was on a Tuesday. I started calling on Mon and continued into tues afternoon. What the hell...and Bismarck is worse.
  • vic99
  • 09-04-2018, 12:13 PM
You guys should live in Rapid City! I don't think there has been anybody here since the rally!