The Asians in ND

Since I don't completely recall all the details of all my visits, I felt it was easier to do a post in regards to all that has popped up in ND.

In regards to the ones that are posting for specific towns but seem linked to each other. It honestly feels like an agency, and none of the girls are the ones you contact. I've only visited two, but both were very quick to finish the massage.

Now to the juicy ones, all the AMPS. I've honestly tried to visit every one, and I'm probably down to two in Moorhead and the one that just opened in Dickinson. The ones on the east side of the state are all mediocre at best. Bismarck/Mandan are great visits and probably the better ones I have visited.

Fargo has not once been kind, but I would especially avoid the one on 32nd. Around my second visit I had my stomach rubbed with oil for ten minutes at the 35 minute mark. I got fed up with a glossy stomach and told her Im done, which then she wanted a tip. I've heard good things about Oriental, but my experience was pretty piss poor.

That all being said, my best experience when it comes to a massage has been from providers. I would love it if any ladies would visit the sore men in Grand Forks.
Hey Joe, I'm visiting Minot soon. Any suggestions for AMPS or good FBSM. Saw Ani Massage and Relaxation Station on RubMaps.
Ani is the only place in Minot and is really hit or miss. Business has picked up for them so a lot of the girls just give generic massages.

A lot of the locals have stopped advertising, so you really have to rely on when a provider visits town.