Damn go easy on us Charles lol

The views and opinions expressed in this video are soley those of Charles Barkley. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of ThatGirlBailey.....she did think it was hilarious though. Don't get me wrong I do love this city!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l86TwUqawEo
  • savak
  • 05-07-2014, 08:34 AM
"Victoria's [Secret] is a secret down there [in San Antonio]. They be wearing those big ol' bloomers down there."

Zing.

Wait a minute though, has Charles Barkley ever won a championship though?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...a-championship

didn't think so...
well the benefits of a big one.....so I hear....no experience but " warmth in the winter and shade in the summer. Charles being Charles but yes we have some fine ass looking women in this town
LOL me and my friend started dying laughing. There are a lot of big girls here, but I know a lot of skinny minis too.
Sad thing is for the most part he's absolutely right, which is also what makes it funny.

But for every big girl there's a cute Latina somewhere, and while the river can be pretty dirty it's still a fun place to hang out every few weekends.
He probably just knows what he sees at the NBA games here. Go to any Spurs game and most of the females look like potatoes on toothpicks squeezed into a Spurs jersey, chugging Bud Light
He probably just knows what he sees at the NBA games here. Go to any Spurs game and most of the females look like potatoes on toothpicks squeezed into a Spurs jersey, chugging Bud Light Originally Posted by mayorcastro
damn it that's funny!
Apparently Sir Charles hasn't seen our ASSets thread!
He probably just knows what he sees at the NBA games here. Go to any Spurs game and most of the females look like potatoes on toothpicks squeezed into a Spurs jersey, chugging Bud Light Originally Posted by mayorcastro
I am just wondering how Donald Sterling can say something in the privacy of his own home, and be banned from the NBA, while Barkley blazingly was racist on national television, (at least I took his "Churros" comment as being racist) directly affiliated with a NBA broadcast. ???

Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am just wondering how Donald Sterling can say something in the privacy of his own home, and be banned from the NBA, while Barkley blazingly was racist on national television, (at least I took his "Churros" comment as being racist) directly affiliated with a NBA broadcast. ???

Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Race card
  • Mokoa
  • 05-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Charles Barkley is a jackass.

However, he did do a great commercial one time...

Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
DDSA... +1, I do like Sir Charles.. but does he REALLY know what the population of SA is made up of? AND who are the backers / fans of the Spurs? What will the NBA do about his remark? He should be banned. Tit for Tat...
Charles looks like he belongs in San Antonio with how big he is too, lol, jk.

Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Agreed.