Availability

Why do some providers post that they are available ALL weekend 7am to 11pm and then when you contact them you get nothing but crickets, and mind you I was already screened by this provider 2 months ago. If you say your available ALL weekend at least have the common courtesy to respond back to a text message
imo, when you consider the number of gents contacting any provider,

none of us should assume, much less count on any provider saving our screening data for very long, session or no session, review or no review.

Some providers have a unique way of keeping data or handle clues, others don't.

imo, when a gent asks to be screened "in advance" of a session for "sometime in the near future" best if he can exactly spell out what "near future" means to him.

To me, it means "in the next couple of days or perhaps as much as week ahead" OR if I am traveling to her city or she is traveling to mine, a definite and defined day and time of day preference even if the desired appointment is as much as a month ahead.

imo a two month screening lead time is a lot less than ideal unless her availability dictates something like that. And, unless you don't keep in touch maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks in between ... she is liable to lose track.

Worse than the immediate sentence above.... a hobbyist who is in touch every two or three weeks may equally be considered a time waster unless he pulls the trigger for a very definite appointment.
I never have much free time and I can never plan play time so I will use the ISO/short notice blog and I hate it when they post at 10am but will not have their room until 4 pm.
It is the nature of the business, I understand. It is just frustrating for someone who has very little time and small windows of opportunity to play.
... If you say your available ALL weekend at least have the common courtesy to respond back to a text message Originally Posted by Tx4life
No shit. That's plain rude.

It might also make a hobbyist wonder what other kind of bad business practices this provider engages in.
You guys are a trip..you want a provider tht doesnt consider this a job but complain about her business practices..lmao
Sometimes schedules just don't match up. That's life, just try to schedule in advance if you can.
The lady very well MAY have had an open schedule when she posted the ad and ended up being booked. I know the illusion is that we sit staring at our phone/computer screens with bated breath waiting on YOUR call/pm specifically, unfortunately that is not the case. We take appointments, run to target, eat meals, go to the gym, file our taxes, get pedicures, make 7 layer Dip, and watch the Super Bowl just like you guys.

Some gents are prebookers and it's beautiful. Others have random small windows of
time and may only have 15-20 minutes to set something up and unfortunately, not all providers are able to accommodate that every time.

She could have just not wanted to see you, who knows?

The fact is, there's a number of reasons that even the most professional provider may not have responded.
Well said m'lady. The providers are human like the clients. Try to put yourself in someone else's shoe ladies and gentlemen. It's called life's challenges. Let's try our best to support each other in our small community. We all get frustrated at one time of another, but don't take it out on someone else. That might get you kicked out of here, meaning one less site for you to provide or pick a provider from.

Love always and happy hobbying,

George
Still not an excuse for not responding to a text message, a simple reply would have sufficed
Always have a plan b and even c. Only because you never know.
If you can't find a willing provider your not doing it right!

It's a hobby not a business the ladies for the most part enjoy it as much as us, and have other things going like us too.

Or it could be they just don't like you!
Lol advice coming from a newbie, msn I miss the ASPD days
One girl showed me 50 text messages over a three hour period that we were together and had just turned her phone on from being off. Just the count, I didn't read them. But she said it's like that all the time.

As much as we'd like a "simple" response, I always chalk it up to a girl is busy entertaining a client, engaged in family business, or just doing something else as she already maybe saw as many guys as she wanted to for that day. Move on after 15 to 20 min to another lady. All I can really say about that. I don't expect a response anymore. Sure, it's nice when it happens and can schedule something later on. Just don't let it get to you. It happens, and will happen a lot.
Lol advice coming from a newbie, msn I miss the ASPD days Originally Posted by Tx4life

Things have changed alot since those days
Always have a plan b and even c. Only because you never know. Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII
This is very true, if not there is always another day.