spell check police?????????????

I recieved a really "rude" email today from a guy

Quote--
" you might try learning how to spell "Pensacola" for your
ad"

Thats all he wrote...then when I answered back "whats it to you"?...he responsded with "i'm just sayin....you spelled it wrong...that's all.
wanted to make appt...but i don't like your attitude now."

so I respond with "My attitude?... Don't you think saying something like "hey babe do you know you spelled Pensacola wrong,you might want to go back and check" instead of "you might try learning how to spell "Pensacola" for your ad"

then he responds with "oh, ok,,,well, good luck to you and your spelling career"

So then I respond with "I did not know we had grammer police. I did not know I got paid for spelling correct. I am very well respected in pensacola"

So then he reponds with "now, i'm off to tell the Hobbyists what a bad attitude you have, and not
to see you"

WTF??? Was I wrong??
I think I am one of the most "easy going providers" on this board...I have never been anything but nice and helpful to EVERYONE.....I did not deserve this guy's attitude! He could have been nicer in his approach!
Hey Gorgeous....Don't worry about the Spelling & Grammar Police or Keyboard Kowboys that hide behind a computer screen.....He just proved he was nothing but a douche-nozzle by threatening your reputation. Your profile, pics, and great reviews speak for themselves.
he was thinking of booking but because you made a spelling "misteak" he will pass. if i ever got the chance to enjoy Dallas i would not care if she spelled there as their our are / our. Dallas is one hot funny woman who lets us guys have sex with her and actually seems to enjoy it. I will gladly spend an hour enjoying a woman like this and all her carnal pleasure while others spend the same time worrying about a possesive pronoun. I have to think as you were enjoying each stroke inside this beautiful woman spelling would not be an issue.
Thanks guys!!!
hey Bullgator...where were you??? I waited over 25 minutes for you to come to the bar!! I had turned down two other appts to keep your spot open!!!I based my trip around your appt!!!

{ladies this guy will waste your time}
"{ladies this guy will waste your time}"

I guess I deserve that.....and I won't waste any more of your time.
  • PSD
  • 10-11-2010, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=DallasRain;609897 I did not know I got paid for spelling correct. [/QUOTE]

Dallas, I'm surprised at you! You REALLY didn't know that you get paid for spelling correctly? Seriously?

lol

j/k

PSD