Attached Images not showing...

Hi...Im using google chrome on a macbook..in the provider ads all the pics have an attached image box that is blank? ... any ideas how to solve problem?
  • happ
  • 12-24-2014, 10:37 AM
I 2nd that exactly. Is it a Chrome or Mac issue? Or something with our settings? Some images I do see, but some I don't. Hmmm...
Please advise.
More than likely it's a chrome thing or the image is very old.
I does it in safari, iPhone Firefox also...the pics that are blank are from ads posted today
This is not an issue that is isolated to Chrome. I have tried using multiple browsers. The Welcome Page adds show a box that says "Attached Images". The images are not showing.

If you go to the main/national page, this issue is also posted there.

Please advise, as I have tried viewing on multiple browsers/computers.
Our guys are working on it
Same here safari not showing, when I clicked on one while logged out I had to log back in and it showed 1x1 pixel. They are resized so small no one can see it.
I have a mac and use firefox

no problems for me
I posted a review with attachments yesterday and everything worked fine on my desktop. When I pulled up the same ad on a different PC, the attachments are nowhere to be found.

Both are Dell desktop PCs using Google Chrome browser. Both have adblock installed.

Suspecting adblock might be the culprit, I disabled adblock plus on the second computer, pressed Ctrl and reload, and voila! Photos appeared. Not sure if I just needed to reload the page or if disabling adblock made the difference, but this solved the problem. Even after re-enabling adblock, I reloaded the page and the photos are still there.

Bottom line: try Ctrl-Reload. If that doesn't work, try disabling any adblock or similar software. Share the results here.
Lets start by clearing cookies then trying to login again to see what happens.
Cleared all cookies...logged back in....images now appear... Thanks