Encounter: My Latina Ventures

User ID: -
Date: 6/15/2020
Name: Juanita R.
Phone: 515-708-0009 *
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/d193b...0-107386da5a26
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Downtown Des Moines
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK, RCG, CG, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulders and Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s very attractive, think of features of Salma Hayek and Catherine Zeta Jones. Very sexy with accent and twinkle in her eye. She’s got a wonderful set of MM and her ass is perfect for grabbing on to. She’s shaved and enjoys what she’s doing.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: add phone number per OP-S31
Bravo
Damn. Nice. Just joined SA again a few days ago. Bunch of hot young girls. They all want money before I see them. Don’t trust them. Found some gems in past off there.
IMO these girls should not be on this site. Unless they advertise elsewhere there are MANY girls on SA that are not "providers" and would not want their information put out that way.
IMO these girls should not be on this site. Unless they advertise elsewhere there are MANY girls on SA that are not "providers" and would not want their information put out that way. Originally Posted by SinOrSwim
What he said!!! Don't go pissing in the SA well. The SA girls are NOT providers and would probably be really pissed if they found out there was a review of them on this site!! MOST of them are NOT providers!!
And if they ARE providers you should report them to SA.
Should I take off/down? I can do that...right?
How do I edit?
Update: I texted her to see if she’s good with being connected with, which was my impression at the time. Guess it doesn’t matter because that number is no longer working or she’s not claiming it. I’ll update if I learn anything more/different. As of now, she’s still active on SA, so the only way to contact her is by being a member. I still recommend that if it works for you.
FYI: definitely the wrong number now y’all. It now belongs to Peter C. I’m still trying to connect with her through the website. Stay tuned or if interested in a different relationship method I suppose you can try SA and reach out there.
Ownership and admin staff want this site to provide valuable information. Forcing members to join multiple sites to access said information would be counterproductive. As such encounter reports and discussions of girls from SA and meetings with them are allowed.

On another note, once a post or an encounter report has been submitted for 60 mimutes, only a member of the staff (moderators and admins) can make edits.