The Truth Shall Set You Free Mitt

Let me see if I have this correct. Mitt Romney was a CEO of Bain Capital.

Dick Cheney (Darth Vader) was a CEO of Halliburton.

That is more than enough of a comparison for me!
  • Doove
  • 06-23-2012, 09:54 AM
But Olivia loves the guy.

Because he......because he.....well, because he's going against the guy who kicked Hillary's ass.
You're right, Big Louie. Anyone who eats a dog, or harms a horse should not be President! You are absolutely right!
You're right, Big Louie. Anyone who eats a dog, or harms a horse should not be President! You are absolutely right! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
While some of these post on here are just humorous the truth is that the horse was seriously drugged and the Romney's tried to sell it, got caught and had to settle out of court which was basically admitting that it was true.
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2012, 10:54 AM
You're right, Big Louie. Anyone who eats a dog, or harms a horse should not be President! You are absolutely right! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obama ate dog as a kid in an area of the world where doing so was pretty customary. Kind of like how a young Mitt Romney scalped a gay kid in an area of the world where it was custo....oh wait.

Perhaps you can tell us where it's customary to drug a horse to cheat the person you're selling it to?