Say it ain't so--voter fraud in Wisconsin!

I know that this will be a shock to some on this site but there are indications of illegal activity on the part of democrats in the recent Wisconsin recall election. Out of state people voting (or attempting to vote), in school high school students being used by the teachers union to get out the vote, and...well you can read, can't you?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Dems-Continue

They were cheating when they thought they were going to win??? Imagine what they would do if they thought they were going to lose.
if election officials are cheating how would you ever get a fair election?
if election officials are cheating how would you ever get a fair election? Originally Posted by ekim008
Truly fair elections are almost impossible in America because of widespread Democrat voter fraud. Republicans have to win a sufficient majority to overcome the inevitable Democrat voter fraud.

Voter fraud includes more than just the traditional Democrat tactic of dead people voting, felons voting, illegal aliens voting, and people voting more that once. It also includes recount fraud.

Democrats systematically steal elections in recounts. Al Franken is a Senator from the state of Minnesota today, because the Democrats rigged the recount in the election with Republican incumbent Norm Coleman. The Democrats used the same lawyers to cooridinate the rigged recount in Minnesota, that they used in the Washington state governor's race which they also stole in the recount.

Democrats are aggressively fighting the requirement for photo ID because they depend on voter fraud to steal elections. They have done it for decades. They have done it for so long it's become tradition.
Truly fair elections are almost impossible in America because of widespread Democrat voter fraud. Republicans have to win a sufficient majority to overcome the inevitable Democrat voter fraud.

Voter fraud includes more than just the traditional Democrat tactic of dead people voting, felons voting, illegal aliens voting, and people voting more that once. It also includes recount fraud.

Democrats systematically steal elections in recounts. Al Franken is a Senator from the state of Minnesota today, because the Democrats rigged the recount in the election with Republican incumbent Norm Coleman. The Democrats used the same lawyers to cooridinate the rigged recount in Minnesota, that they used in the Washington state governor's race which they also stole in the recount.

Democrats are aggressively fighting the requirement for photo ID because they depend on voter fraud to steal elections. They have done it for decades. They have done it for so long it's become tradition. Originally Posted by joe bloe

I guess the election officials fucking with the ballot boxes were democrats??
Neither side is ever willing to believe that it got beat. They always find a way to claim that voter fraud occurred on the other side in some way shape or form. That or voter intimidation. Yet another reason to abolish the 2 party system.
I guess the election officials fucking with the ballot boxes were democrats?? Originally Posted by ekim008
In the course of the recount, thousands of additional votes were mysteriously found for Franken and no additional votes were found for Coleman, the Republican candidate. The fraud was conducted in plain view of everyone following the recount but legally nothing could be done. The Secretary of State in Minnesota, a Democrat, had the authority to oversee the recount and prevent abuses. Unfortunately, he allowed obvious fraud and did nothing.

Here's how Franken stole the election in the recount.

From the Wall Street Journal:

The Minnesota Supreme Court yesterday declared Democrat Al Franken the winner of last year's disputed Senate race, and Republican incumbent Norm Coleman's gracious concession at least spares the state any further legal combat. The unfortunate lesson is that you don't need to win the vote on Election Day as long as your lawyers are creative enough to have enough new or disqualified ballots counted after the fact.

Mr. Franken trailed Mr. Coleman by 725 votes after the initial count on election night, and 215 after the first canvass. The Democrat's strategy from the start was to manipulate the recount in a way that would discover votes that could add to his total. The Franken legal team swarmed the recount, aggressively demanding that votes that had been disqualified be added to his count, while others be denied for Mr. Coleman.

But the team's real goldmine were absentee ballots, thousands of which the Franken team claimed had been mistakenly rejected. While Mr. Coleman's lawyers demanded a uniform standard for how counties should re-evaluate these rejected ballots, the Franken team ginned up an additional 1,350 absentees from Franken-leaning counties. By the time this treasure hunt ended, Mr. Franken was 312 votes up, and Mr. Coleman was left to file legal briefs.

Mr. Franken now goes to the Senate having effectively stolen an election. If the GOP hopes to avoid repeats, it should learn from Minnesota that modern elections don't end when voters cast their ballots. They only end after the lawyers count them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124640687950076679.html

http://www.dickmorris.com/al-franken...seat-stop-him/
Get rid of elections all together. Democracy is a farce. Embrace the concept of the benevolent military dictatorship.
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Get rid of elections all together. Democracy is a farce. Embrace the concept of the benevolent military dictatorship. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

We are all Egyptians!

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know someone will), doesn't Plato's Republic boil down to the idea that people are too stupid to govern themselves?

Remember, only correct me if I'm wrong. Too many of you try to correct me when I'm right, which is most of the time, and it gets annoying.
Get rid of elections all together. Democracy is a farce. Embrace the concept of the benevolent military dictatorship. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I sure hope you're joking.
I sure hope you're joking. Originally Posted by joe bloe
he may be only half joking

when people vote their own interests time and time again, and not in the interest of the country, and wonder in amazement why the common everyday conservative votes "against" their own interests, i begin to wonder what is best.

what is "voting in your own interest" if not some vote, legal or illegal, in some rancid attempt to get something from the government?

how long will we survive doing that?

voting in your own interest isnt good for the individual or the state. it ruins individualism, the work ethic, freedom, liberty, productivity, the tax base, the budget, the taking care of the truly needy, and every thing that makes a country and society strong and vibrant.

the conservative does vote in their own interest, for they know in the long term, voting the way they do is in everyone's interest.

when you realize the lack of anything ethical or true from the win at all costs crowd so they can continue some temporary government benefit and you see what you are up against, you wonder if he is joking or not.
he may be only half joking

when people vote their own interests time and time again, and not in the interest of the country, and wonder in amazement why the common everyday conservative votes "against" their own interests, i begin to wonder what is best.

what is "voting in your own interest" if not some vote, legal or illegal, in some rancid attempt to get something from the government?

how long will we survive doing that?

voting in your own interest isnt good for the individual or the state. it ruins individualism, the work ethic, freedom, liberty, productivity, the tax base, the budget, the taking care of the truly needy, and every thing that makes a country and society strong and vibrant.

the conservative does vote in their own interest, for they know in the long term, voting the way they do is in everyone's interest.

when you realize the lack of anything ethical or true from the win at all costs crowd so they can continue some temporary government benefit and you see what you are up against, you wonder if he is joking or not. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If we continue on the current path. I don't doubt that some form of tyranny is inevitable. That certainly doesn't make it the most desirable form of government.

Writing laws, simply based on majority rule, will eventually bankrupt any country. That's why the founders set up our government as a constitutional republic, not a democracy. The Constitution puts limits on the federal government, that prevent mob rule, but this only works if the Constitution is honored.

If politicians would honor their oath of office, the government give away programs would not exist, and our freedom would be protected. It's the corruption, of our politicians, that has put us on the "road to serfdom"

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:
  • From bondage to spiritual faith;
  • From spiritual faith to great courage;
  • From courage to liberty;
  • From liberty to abundance;
  • From abundance to selfishness;
  • From selfishness to complacency;
  • From complacency to apathy;
  • From apathy to dependence;
  • From dependence back into bondage.
Quote attributed to: Alexander Tytler