President elected

Mohammed Morsi elected president of Egypt Republicans claim democratic voter fraud.
More to the point, our policies helped pave the way for the Muslim Brotherhood to take control of Egypt. If the military will let them.

Yep. That Arab Spring. Freedom is busting out all over.
Oh hell please don't be serious about this
As long as they don't drag us into a war that is none of our business, I don't care what they do. I would like them to preserve the pyramids and other ancient artifacts. There are some Muslims who want them destroyed because they are an offense to Allah.
Well, it isn't voter fraud, but just be careful how you vote in Egypt.

http://english.alarabiya.net/article...24/222413.html
I don't doubt that the majority of Egyptians support the Muslim Brotherhood. Unfortunately, if these freaks stay in power, a war with Israel is inevitable. The Camp David Accords are as good as dead. Most Muslims want Israel destroyed.
Army stripped a lot of presidential power,will have to see how this struggle plays out.
The Egyptian military is supposedly relatively friendly to the US because a lot of them were trained over here.
  • Seedy
  • 06-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Decades ago, we should have let Israel, do what they needed to do to be secure. You can't bargain or negotiate with these people, they are liars and scoundrels, just like our piece of shit muslim president. They are not to be trusted, let the Isreali's do what they want, and stay out of it. They can probably whip all their asses, in a couple of weeks....
Decades ago, we should have let Israel, do what they needed to do to be secure. You can't bargain or negotiate with these people, they are liars and scoundrels, just like our piece of shit muslim president. They are not to be trusted, let the Isreali's do what they want, and stay out of it. They can probably whip all their asses, in a couple of weeks.... Originally Posted by seedman55

I agree that we should let Israel do what's necessary to survive. Right now that means dealing with Iran. We need to help Israel take out the nuclear facilites in Iran, instead of sabotaging their efforts, which is what Obama has been doing.

If Iran gets a nuke and uses it on Israel. Iran will cease to exist an hour later. Israel has several hundred nuclear bombs and will almost certainly retaliate with nukes if Iran hits them first.

The world doesn't seem to understand that it's in everyone's best interest that Iran not get the bomb. The leaders in Iran are crazy. The Iranian leaders believe in the Twelfth Iman. He's sort of their equivalent of a Messiah. They believe the Twelfth Imam will return and create a worldwide caliphate. He will only return when the world is in complete chaos. Nuking Israel will be the beginning of total chaos; that's what Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Khamenei want.
It will be fun to see the 12th Imam and Jesus dukeing it out.
It will be fun to see the 12th Imam and Jesus dukeing it out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Jesus would kick his ass!
  • Seedy
  • 06-24-2012, 06:18 PM
It will be fun to see the 12th Imam and Jesus dukeing it out. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO.....I'll bet on Jesus....
The Egyptian military is supposedly relatively friendly to the US because a lot of them were trained over here. Originally Posted by joe bloe

they also like the shit load of money we send then