MICHELLE KNOWS...TICK,TICK,TICK

She has seen the inside polling data and knows her time is limited ; so the First Lady is ramping up her summertime extravaganzas !!!!

Fuck us taxpayers in the "worse recession since the Great Depression " I guess.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...headed-london/
kissing wingers asses
If idiotic wishes from Republican fools were all it took to alter reality then we would all be in even more trouble than we are after the Bush fiasco.

I will grant you that the election is going to be closer than I first expected because the Republicans are pumping money into the race like mad men and there is nothing they won't stoop to.

. . . In the end, people will come to their senses and give President Obama another four years in the White House.

You never disappoint, FastGoon!

• CJ7
  • 06-24-2012, 09:33 PM
the gap might widen when Romneys fiscal plans and his 2 or 3 plans to revamp Obamacare (he hasnt decided which one lol) make it to the debate table
Goodbye Moochelle. Time to get a FLOTUS America can be proud of. She's going to BLOW UP in 2014 to Oprah/Queen Latifa size.

I'm still curious how someone goes to Princeton and Harvard Law School and decides to ditch their law license 5 years later. Just doesn't make sense.
Goodbye Moochelle. Time to get a FLOTUS America can be proud of. She's going to BLOW UP in 2014 to Oprah/Queen Latifa size.

I'm still curious how someone goes to Princeton and Harvard Law School and decides to ditch their law license 5 years later. Just doesn't make sense. Originally Posted by gnadfly
as I have posted before, who would you do, unless you are into big asses, not that it is yada yada
  • Seedy
  • 06-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh yes, our modern day Marie Antoinette, fuck that skank bitch, her and her husband need to start packing soon, cause their days in the White House are fucking numbered. God I can't wait till the communist bastards are out of there......!!!!!
you wingers and your venom are funny,bitching about the first family,and their vacations.When the house and senate goes on vacations junkets fact finding journeys. Even worse are the lavish party's government workers throw on the taxpayers dime.Called meetings.
I am opposed to that as well.
Service should be a hardship and not a luxury.
You Obama ass lickers can't comprehend that taxpayers can be outraged over extravagant spending in the White House AND Congress. But no doubt the worse offenders are in the Administration from Obama family down to the cabinet offices like the GSA !

you wingers and your venom are funny,bitching about the first family,and their vacations.When the house and senate goes on vacations junkets fact finding journeys. Even worse are the lavish party's government workers throw on the taxpayers dime.Called meetings. Originally Posted by ekim008
I think money spent keeping politicians out of Washington is money well spent.
I want all of them in DC year round, so they have time to repeal every unconstitutional law, and reduce the federal government to the limited size the founders designed it to be. They need to fix what they broke.
You Obama ass lickers can't comprehend that taxpayers can be outraged over extravagant spending in the White House AND Congress. But no doubt the worse offenders are in the Administration from Obama family down to the cabinet offices like the GSA ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
what you wing nuts don't even check on.iscongress is only working a little over 30 days a year the rest of the time they are busy fucking off .when Romney is elected I want him to spend 365 days in the white house getting the country back on the straight and narrow,and if he goes on vacation I expect to see a thread from you bitching about it.OK?
what you wing nuts don't even check on.iscongress is only working a little over 30 days a year the rest of the time they are busy fucking off .when Romney is elected I want him to spend 365 days in the white house getting the country back on the straight and narrow,and if he goes on vacation I expect to see a thread from you bitching about it.OK? Originally Posted by ekim008

after the mess is straightened out and a balanced budget amendment is in place...i dont want another law passed...so congress on haitus except a few days a year would be a great thing