What do you drink when...

there is nothing to do and they keep cancelling everything for no fucking reason?

I sure have been bored and have found a great fondness for Tito's and the winter seasonal Sprite.

What's yours?
Coffee and more coffee. Occasionally 7&7 on the weekends.
Bourbon. Tito's and OJ. Tito's and Iced Tea
I have 2 go to adult drinks

Crown Apple and ginger ale and my fav is Bombay Sapphire and tonic
Jack Daniels.....Neat.
I'm a beer guy. Currently enjoying some Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.
Liquor and I don't get along well these days.
Finlandia vodka, cranberry flavored water,and tonic water. Yingling Porter, PBRs.
Tito's n pepsi
Bookers Bourbon on the rocks or Southern Tier 2X IPA.
Bushmills neat in the winter, Chimay Blue in the summer (a less expensive, but still delicious choice is Ommegang Three Philosophers).
Jefferson's on the rock or before bed Grand Marnier . Help me sleep
All those who like Titos, try Stateside Vodka. It's not much more expensive, but tremendously better.
Yingling, or if I want "self medicate",Buffalo Trace bourbon.
I’m doing a dry January so it’s a steady rotation of electrolyte powder packs, egg white protein shakes, and sleepytime tea.

I can’t keep Tito’s in the house, that stuff goes down like water!
I’m doing a dry January so it’s a steady rotation of electrolyte powder packs, egg white protein shakes, and sleepytime tea.

I can’t keep Tito’s in the house, that stuff goes down like water! Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
When I still lived in Pittsburgh and visited you often, you seemed to enjoy the red wines I always brought for our dates. For me, while I really enjoy red wine, I enjoyed more finishing the bottle and then having the great view walking up the stairs behind you 😋😍