Sam - Callmewhatyoulike

Is Sam in the business or has she retired. I had a couple of earth shattering visits with her back in the day. Hoping she's around. thanks
I actually thing she may have passed away?
Sam passed away awhile ago. That's all I know
Sam was a different kind of chick. I didnt find d her beautiful but her personality made her attractive to me. Always was sweet and fun to be around d. Was a pretty good artist also, made some drawings for me. I miss her
Yes, Sam is gone. Edit The Dr got the best of her.
Was she the older sister of Megan, the redhead who had like 4 kids by the age of 18?
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed