Anyone have any info on massage girl Kristy from Listcrawler?

I'm just kind of curious about what her deal is. Her ads generally indicate "massage only" (I would assume with at least HR, though you know what they say about assuming things...), she gives a specific disclaimer about no full service, and says outcall only. She doesn't post any pics in her ads, doesn't even give a vague physical description, and says she'll send a pic if you text her - but only if you send a picture of yourself first. She seems to only run ads when she's available and deletes them when she's not, so if you search for the ad and can't find it, she probably deleted it again.

Her latest ad says she's pregnant at the moment (which is actually sort of interesting to me), but no way am I sending someone a picture, especially without seeing a picture first (though really, I still wouldn't send a pic even then). Just kind of wondering if trying to see her would be in any way worth the hassle that it sounds like it would be...
Reasonable rates really. I’d hope she’s a catch too
It’s kristy who used to do massages out of her house in east McKeesport. She’s nice enough and I remember the massage being decent.
  • Max8
  • 02-17-2021, 09:59 PM
Not to be rude but you may want to get a picture. If this is the lady from Turtle Creek she was not a looker in my opinion. Bigger with blonde hair. I think she got in trouble with LE at one point too. I may be thinking of the wrong person so sorry in advance if I’m off base.
Max8 that’s definitely not who you are talking about. I got a pic of her and she’s the small redhead. I remember seeing her a good decade back and she was an a cup at best. Looks likes she’s gotten bigger, probably a full b now
  • Max8
  • 02-18-2021, 04:30 PM
Ok sounds like I’m thinking of someone else.
Where is she posting?
Listcrawler.
How do you ever know which ads on Listcrawler are real?
She looks pretty OK from the photos she sent. Actually, she looks pretty familiar. I'm thinking I may have seen her before several years ago, but I can't say for certain. I've tried multiple times to schedule with her, but haven't been able to get anything set up. Her availability seems quite spotty.
As for sending a photo, just search the internet for a picture that kind of looks like you. Anything even remotely close will work. I have done this for years and I've never been called out for it.
How do you ever know which ads on Listcrawler are real? Originally Posted by Don Stephens
That's a whole separate topic that deserves it's own thread... The quick summary is, I can't tell you for sure that an arbitrary Listcrawler ad is definitely real (unless it's posted by someone I'm actually familiar with). But I'm pretty confident in my ability to tell when a given Listcrawler ad is definitely fake. There are numerous signs that, if you see them, are dead giveaways.
Would much appreciate hearing about some of those signs which help identify fake ads
Would much appreciate hearing about some of those signs which help identify fake ads Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Uber hot girls with low rates, always wanting a deposit. Also you can tell the add wording is done by someone who English isn’t their first language.

Example: https:pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/fe...s/940602017965
Anything other than 412, 724 or maybe 814 area code is always a big red flag. Unbelievable pictures is another. Weird language or phrases and obscure locations like downtown, in town, or something unknown are others. Low advertised rates. Deposits or any mention of cash apps or gift cards is an instant disqualification.