How is everybody doing?

Hey guys, how is life going these days? Anything exciting going on? Has dames4u finally gone to hell lol? Greetings to everybody likers and haters!!! Has Bambino hit his gazillionth post yet lol? What else note worthy is going on?
Tatts? Is that really you? I'm skeptical... this is your first post in 3 years (not counting your other handles). Everyone thought you had a perma-ban. How did you get paroled???
Tatts? Is that really you? I'm skeptical... this is your first post in 3 years (not counting your other handles). Everyone thought you had a perma-ban. How did you get paroled??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes it is really I man. Why is it so hard to believe? Go cry to Joe Biden for a permanent ban. Are you still as lusty lol?
It's hard to believe because most eccie bans only last 90 days - but yours lasted 3 years! Don't worry about Biden - he only censors patriots. Plus I heard he likes kumquats.

It's hard to believe because most bans only last 90 days - but yours lasted 3 years! Don't worry about Biden - he only censors patriots. Plus I heard he likes kumquats. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well you are great and excel at giving them up the hole so feel free to give him some of yours.
"Giving them up the hole"? What in the world are you talking about, tatts? I bake pies with my kumquats!

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/277705/kumquat-pie/
I just saw Bambino is banned. I wonder if he again opened his unstoppable mouth way too big to get that lol? We are going to wait for your return Bam no worries. LL , go jump in the lake bro.
Welcome back ta-tas.
Welcome back ta-tas. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Thank you man. Much appreciated.
A year of pandemic BS and now this.....
I wonder if I am still #7 on his list
A year of pandemic BS and now this..... Originally Posted by burgh1
Hey, what is wrong with this? A valued member of the community has returned. Be thankful and grateful, not spiteful and miserable. Be positive. Not negative.
Hey, what is wrong with this? A valued member of the community has returned. Be thankful and grateful, not spiteful and miserable. Be positive. Not negative. Originally Posted by tatasddd
A valued member of the community? is Sexy maid69 back?
A valued member of the community? is Sexy maid69 back? Originally Posted by Looker151
She also is a valued member of the community and became the reason for a thread that I daresay is the most viewed thread in the Pittsburgh section of eccie with over 77k views. So we both are valued.
A valued member of the community? is Sexy maid69 back? Originally Posted by Looker151
Whatever did happen to sexymaid69?