What defines "timewaster"

for guys and girls.. what in your opinion is a time waster to you?
Too much chit-chat during a date...10-15 minutes? Fine. More than that? Hmpf.
Anyone who books more than twice and never follows through, someone who just wants to cyber stalk you and never books, asks you a million questions knowing he never intended to set up a meeting, NCNS, etc. If I have to ask more than once for references, that's the end of conversation. I am not going to go back and forth all day on my time, when that crap is on my website..read the damn thing!
Sifting through endless ads and reviews to find the right provider. They all tend to say the same thing, but you gotta do the leg work if you want to have a good time.
Fortunately for me I don't deal with a lot of timewasters.
Thank goodness for being email only. I have a feeling my list would be longer if
I listed a phone number.

A timewaster:

Emails just to chat.

Emails to ask me when I'm gonna be in town when it's clearly posted on my calendar then when I get in town he doesn't book (Once is ok but three times???) Or he'll ask if I can do an outcall an hour away - um NO!

Emails just to tell me how beautiful I am - like ALL the time. Ok I'm just kididng about that one
dp.
Endless emails with no intention of meeting.

Anyone who books more than twice and never follows through, someone who just wants to cyber stalk you and never books, asks you a million questions knowing he never intended to set up a meeting, NCNS, etc. If I have to ask more than once for references, that's the end of conversation. I am not going to go back and forth all day on my time, when that crap is on my website..read the damn thing! Originally Posted by London Rayne
See www.thetimewaster.com - very comprehensive.
Instant messages that cross the line. Starting with potential meeting, changing the subject or blowing me off when asking for refs (like LR stated). Making dates and contantly cancelling, but want to talk dirty....sure sign! Crossing the line before actually meeting by asking for naked pictures. Do you know how long it takes to update pictures on all advertised sites? LOTS! But, I keep it up.
Emails just to chat.

Emails just to tell me how beautiful I am - like ALL the time. Ok I'm just kididng about that one Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Endless emails with no intention of meeting. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So, are you telling me you don't want a pen-pal???
Pen Pal, lol. Ed you are showing age with that one, babe.
Holds true on the ground or in the air.

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty
dp. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Double Penetration is a time waster?
Lmfao. I doubleposted. Smartie pants