S/HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

OK, we all know pretty much the basics: good TCB, timeliness, cleanliness, hygiene, being polite, having a good attitude, and some others I probably forgot.

However, I think there are other things that can ruin an otherwise well set up date. Here is your chance. What does it for you? We can all learn from these additional dislikes.

For whatever reason, and it's highly illogical, mine is poor grammar. Maybe that's part of the fantasy for me. Someone who uses good grammar. And I say it's illogical since who cares about grammar when all you want is to get laid?
CT, I am with you 100%. Pore grammer and speling are the kiss of deth fore me. And gawd forbid that they have pore sintacks; thats the worstest.

Forgive my poor attempt at humor, but I agree with you completely. On the other hand, a woman who can write has me at punctuation and capitalization. I don't know why, but good writing is so hot!!
I am sorry guys, but grammar is not at the top of my list.
+1 FNF
I am sorry guys, but grammar is not at the top of my list. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Never said it had to be at the top of your list. The OP mentioned it as an additional dislike to other poor provider practices.

I agree with the OP though...the provider really needs to be stellar for me to overlook a butchering of the Queen's English. LOL
I am sorry guys, but grammar is not at the top of my list. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Grammar is not at the top of my list, and a lady does have to do the dirty with lots of skill and energy, but poor grammar is as a tremendous turn off, sort of like a mental smelly cootch.

I want a well balanced woman with good looks and teeth, mental sharpness, a polished sense of language, an advanced sense of humor, a carnal sexual disposition and a insatiable desire for good sex.

Is that asking for too much?
CT, I am with you 100%. Pore grammer and speling are the kiss of deth fore me. And gawd forbid that they have pore sintacks; thats the worstest.

Forgive my poor attempt at humor, but I agree with you completely. On the other hand, a woman who can write has me at punctuation and capitalization. I don't know why, but good writing is so hot!! Originally Posted by awl4knot
Hate to criticize, but... "Pore grammer and speling our the kiss of deth..." Damn it, don;t ya hav a spelchek on you're computor???
Hate to criticize, but... "Pore grammer and speling our the kiss of deth..." Damn it, don;t ya hav a spelchek on you're computor??? Originally Posted by elizabethloveall
LOL
Geez
Yes sir more retarded your a dumb ass are being passed out tonight !!!!
Lets watch the name calling and insults please.
I can't stand it when someone is not tactful over the phone and blurt something out thats explicit with the abbreviations like BBBJ. Some think it's ok to say it because its equal to the abbreviation. NOT.... They wonder why I hung up on them.
Yes sir more retarded your a dumb ass are being passed out tonight !!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I have not posted on this thread until now . . . I thought retarded dumb ass was your nickname for me . . .

For whatever reason, and it's highly illogical, mine is poor grammar. Maybe that's part of the fantasy for me. Someone who uses good grammar. And I say it's illogical since who cares about grammar when all you want is to get laid? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
At least we agree on something.
I will not see a guy who can't freaking spell and use pronouns properly lol. Ok...maybe I will, but not as often as I see others.

I can't deal with boring, shy, insecure, needy, brussel sprout personality type people...even an hour is an eternity...uck! If I have to pull words out of your mouth, I just as soon not let you open it ha ha.

I like funny, outgoing, intelligent people to spend my time with. I will take success and intellect over a Brad Pitt lookalike any day.

So, I guess for me...personality will ruin it even if all the other qualities are there. I must say that sex is not the hardest part of this job...it's listening to some of the morons we have to deal with. I gotta give props to my bondage girls. Tape that yapper up and just go to town lol.