ehealthinsurance

Since the gubmint site won't function, supposedly you can use this https://www.ehealth.com/ to shop for Obamaplans. At least it lists options, deductibles and costs.

Haven't seen if it gives you a subsidy yet.
Wherever you need to shop for your insurance go there.
Interesting.....I priced their plans and based on input I was quoted rates starting 25% higher than what I currently pay and the deductible is higher.........

Translation: Obamacare will drive up the cost....

This is a fore-runner of what is coming down the pike with private insurance plans starting January 2014.........hugh increases in premiums combined with higher deductibles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Wherever you need to shop for your insurance go there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and if you need to shop for bullshit whirlie is always open
bump
Interesting.....I priced their plans and based on input I was quoted rates starting 25% higher than what I currently pay and the deductible is higher.........

This is a fore-runner of what is coming down the pike with private insurance plans starting January 2014.........hugh increases in premiums combined with higher deductibles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Of course, our boy wonder here can't figure out that this site is run by an agency that only reps 4 insurance companies.......

This is a fore-runner of what is coming down the pike with private insurance plans starting January 2014.........hugh increases in premiums combined with higher deductibles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
ODDLY ENOUGH, the HIGHEST policy it quoted me (with "input") was a but 100 a month lower than I pay now. I was given options that were as about a grand a month less (with "input.")

I guess you probably just looked at that site for 10 minutes and "translated" it.

You're a fucking idiot, WAAAY in the dark. But at least you're spouting TeaWipe talking points as part of your translation.

You be mad. I'll be seen by my doctor.
Quit lying, Assup.
No problem whiny... Never was.

You just love playing that game, don't you? How about Salina stall bending? You love that one even more!