OBAMA CLOSES WWII CEMETERIES OVERSEAS.

Not only has Obama tried to keep World War II veterans from paying their respects at the WWII Memorial, but now he’s closed the military cemetery in Normandy and family and tourists wanting to pay their respects are being turned away.

And Obama has blocked tourists from visiting Mount Vernon - a privately owned and operated attraction...........

There is a small access road which tour buses use to drop off visitors; it is on NPS property, so of course Team Obama is compelled to shut it down, for no reason.
Bushes fault
That right it's all the SHRUBS fault!!! That is fantastic!!
We have no leader. Just a Chicago community activist that is going to bankrupt the country with his entitlement programs.
Community activist? You give him way too much credit. The Boy-President is a mean spirited, little gutter snipe.

Hey, gutter snipes resent that remark.

He had them barricade the roads to Mt. Rushmore too. The problem, the roads are owned by the state.
Obama sure is spending a lot of OUR money trying to make it look like the government is really shut down and is fucking himself in the ass. wait he may enjoy that.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Hey you stupid Tea Wipes, though that is quite redundant, could you provide a link showing it is costing more to close these parks than to operate them. Could you provide me a link that shows they are essential parts of the government running.

The canceled Navy football game cost at least $11million in forfeited Tv revenue....the games are a net revenue generator.
And what cancellation are you talking about. Game on!

http://www.statesman.com/ap/ap/milit...rts-off/nbD7g/
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Not only has Obama tried to keep World War II veterans from paying their respects at the WWII Memorial, but now he’s closed the military cemetery in Normandy and family and tourists wanting to pay their respects are being turned away.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The median age for a World War II veteran in June 2011 was 92 years.

game on
Good...smart decision to let the game happen...but earlier in the week it
Wasn't certain to happen..
And what cancellation are you talking about. Game on!

http://www.statesman.com/ap/ap/milit...rts-off/nbD7g/ Originally Posted by chefnerd
  • Laz
  • 10-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Not all parks are the same. The WWII memorial does not require staffing and has open access. Closing it is obviously more expensive. I don't know the details on the others so I will withhold criticism there. However, there is the one place widely reported about that was not funded by the federal government he wanted to close. That would be another example of using federal resources that were unnecessary just to cause disruption to the public.
  • CJ7
  • 10-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Good...smart decision to let the game happen...but earlier in the week it
Wasn't certain to happen.. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

so the 92 year old vets left living, and are spread all over the country were able to assemble on the same day and were CAPABLE of STORMING the barricades

wish I had been there to see that one

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862083

notice the STORM of vets ?

notice the caption posted by JVD below the pics of the vets STORMING the memorial?

my exact horse and rider sentiment directed to YOU
So you want to ignore the story and argue about the choice of words being used across the media landscape? What a down right stupid piece of shit you have become CJ. I am sure that you once called yourself a man but Obama has brought you to this.