Libtard Healthcare is a Failure Like Everything A Libtard Touches!

DONT EVEN HAVE TO READ IT.

You buy your health insurance from BULLSHIT MOUNTAIN!

I've signed up and been accepted. I've got my choice of 76 plans...ALL of them less expensive and more comprehensive than what I have now. And I'm a happy man!

I'm buying my policy from Aetna, BCBS, Cigna or Humana. My choice of HMO or PPO. My doctors (all of them) are in the networks I'm considering. And I get benefits I never was allowed before, like vision and hearing.

Whine on, crybaby!
If you did sign up you did so because you like getting fucked up the ass. You probably called Obama's Phone 800-FuckYo!

DONT EVEN HAVE TO READ IT.

You buy your health insurance from BULLSHIT MOUNTAIN!

I've signed up and been accepted. I've got my choice of 76 plans...ALL of them less expensive and more comprehensive than what I have now. And I'm a happy man!

I'm buying my policy from Aetna, BCBS, Cigna or Humana. My choice of HMO or PPO. My doctors (all of them) are in the networks I'm considering. And I get benefits I never was allowed before, like vision and hearing.

Whine on, crybaby! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been getting fucked by the insurance industry for about 30 years.

This is great for me and mine.

Fuck you and your dumb ass!
Join Obamacare and get a smart phone upgrade. http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/ob...urance-buyers/
Tea turds are dragging the republican party down the shit hole.Rockhead is a perfect example.
Not to mention Whiny's "sweet ass."
No wonder your name is ASSup!!!! You like it up the ass and the fact that you can spot a male's sweet ass confirms your queerness!

Not to mention Whiny's "sweet ass." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider