Convo, how does a provider feel about it?

• ttmax
  • 06-13-2012, 05:54 PM
This Thread was inspired by a provider asking ("What kind of specials....") Question: in most part, does a provider like to convo with their clients or do they prefer for the client to go straight into hitting a "home run, scoring, finish it off or whatever you may call it?". I prefer to book for a full hour and do convo before anything else.
I would rather enjoy some convo before hand gets a good feel about the person and makes our time way better than hit it, quit it and then bounce. I had one guy who felt weird about conversating but he was a newbie lol... other than him everyone else would rather talk first and have fun..
Convo is always good!!
Theres also nothing wrong, with opening the door & dropping immediately to the knees
I will just follow the gents lead
I agree
I'd much rather have
a convo first than rush
right to the point
Convo makes it more personal
<3 Summer
And it also helps us both feel comfortable with eachother and 9 out of 10 the session well be better..
I love talking but usually start pulling them between my legs and kissing passionately...mmmmmmm damn it...now I'm horny.
I love great convo. That eases my nerves and is super sexy. Add in the occasional dfk while talking(thank you VIP LB) and I feel like a school boy again.
I think Convo is good for both sides to get comfortable and at ease.

I always feel like I have to "pass the test" to get to the bedroom. But it's exciting and a challenge.
I agree that starting with convo helps make the sessions better. I also like pre-session flirting, whether it be by PM or in chat. That really helps me get a better feeling about the session and has resulted in my best meetings.

The next great thing to a successful visit is repeating with the same person. And one day I might even learn how to please Sonya! I will keep trying.
Conversation is nice at first.................but never about "personal stuff" lalalala
CONVERSATION RULES THE NATION
  • Maxx
  • 06-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Good convo along with a little petting to start off is always welcomed. I agree with the posts that convo will always make a session better as it does ease the nerves and makes things more comfortable.
  • ttmax
  • 06-14-2012, 05:16 PM
XOXO Karla says "Conversation is nice at first.................but never about "personal stuff" lalalala.... but you know Karla....... if I talk about personal stuff....... darling, just lie and lie to me, I wound not know if its true or not. Example: " Am I your only one, you say " yes, baby, I do not have nobody else!", makes me feel good, so just lie....lie....lie!
Personally don't mind convo if it is very brief I hate having to hold up a convo. When I feel like talking I prefer dinner before hand but then again I hate paying for the time eating lol.
A few minutes of convo is a great way to break the ice, and it is time well spent. The conversations may be hobby related, where i've been, the weather...... anyhting to get us both comfortable.

Now for the repeat dates, sure some convo is fine, but I have also received a text a few minutes before she arrived stating I better meet her at the door in my birthday suit! I love when there is some teasing and flirting before hand.