Hairy

I really don’t understand what has made me enjoy hair lately. It started with encouraging the wife to allow the hair at her armpits to grow a little. That seemed to be such a huge turn on, now I have encouraged her to grow hair in other areas and “oh my gosh”. Licking the hairy areas is so erotic.

Any providers in the Houston TX area who are hairy or would go a few weeks without shaving?
Remember the movie Harry and the Hendersons ?

At first they wanted him to shave but they grew to like the hair also ...

But those dam big feet .... But thats another fetish ...
I love a hairy bush, but for me I really enjoy stubble. Love the feel of stubble on my tongue. So pretty much regardless of where the stubble is I love to run my tongue over it. Armpits, legs and bush with stubble are all things I love. What makes them perfect is licking my cum off off stubble.
What ladies might there be in Central Texas that do not shave? Post or PM.
Nothing better than hairy pussy. Strong pheromones. Love it!!!
Love hairy bush and pits. Love the scent. I've never known a girl that would grow the underarm hair out.
Hairy pits are the best
My underarms & legs are shaved...but my bush is natural..its more of a small patch of hair,trimmed nestly
Its best on an asian girl tbh.
There's a whole list of cute and hirsute ladies on Twitter... and I'm on it

I don't usually keep much hair aside from my wicked garden down below, but this winter I decided to experiment with letting my armpits grow out as well - I just figured that it was cold up here this winter and I could use a little extra fur!

We'll see if it lasts until Spring...

~Mme X~