Crossdressing...

• R.M.
  • 10-03-2010, 07:32 AM

I have been cross dressing men for about the last 6 years not realizing that its part of the Dom world or that I truly have a knack for it. Any way I started out with a close friend of mine looking like Mrs. Doubtfire. He is now divorced because his wife found pictures of him dressed up with a handful of naked lesbians, which I did the makeup and hair {I am a licensed cosmetologist and I work in theatre and film}
He is now engaged to a wonderful girl whom understands his desire. We are all great friends and we do go to dinners as a girls night out. Any gents interesting in joining us let me know. We usually do
http://www.michelangelosrestaurant.com/
It's a great way to meet others interested in dressing up...
I do keep him updated now has the updated sexy librarian thing going on
You know, I think this is great! There are just a lot of completely hetero men who want to do this and dream about it without having an outlet.

Didn't I read someplace a long time ago that you had a closet full of clothes in different sizes for men to wear if they wished to? I need to do that!!!

Surely it wouldn't be too expensive to find different outfits in that fashion!!! What do others think about that idea?

Nice topic, Reese! And maybe the next time I'm in Houston, I could possibly join ya'll for dinner!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I have been cross dressing men for about the last 6 years not realizing that its part of the Dom world or that I truly have a knack for it. Any way I started out with a close friend of mine looking like Mrs. Doubtfire. He is now divorced because his wife found pictures of him dressed up with a handful of naked lesbians, which I did the makeup and hair {I am a licensed cosmetologist and I work in theatre and film}
He is now engaged to a wonderful girl whom understands his desire. We are all great friends and we do go to dinners as a girls night out. Any gents interesting in joining us let me know. We usually do
http://www.michelangelosrestaurant.com/
It's a great way to meet others interested in dressing up...
I do keep him updated now has the updated sexy librarian thing going on Originally Posted by Reese McClain
I'm in a picture similar to that, lol. Seriously.
There is something kinky about people who crossdress.
If they look very feminine, its hot.
I'm in a picture similar to that, lol. Seriously. Originally Posted by anova444
I have lived in the SF bay area...and am pretty out there myself...never could get my head around this...big burly hairy guys dressed in feminine attire...then I realized it is not how I feel...it is how it makes them feel...so rock on. As for me ...give me a passable TS...hopefully with a large cock (yes lots of them are hung) and I am happy. Sometime I would like to have a frank discussion with a passable TS...it is difficult enough grooming and dressing to be a woman...and is a challenge for men...so TS's have double duty...to which I say thank you.
Reese, sweety, you know I love you........ but I would be one butt ugly woman. You don't have enough makeup to fix me, so I am afraid I will have to pass on that awesome offer.

XOXO
TJ
I have been cross dressing men for about the last 6 years not realizing that its part of the Dom world or that I truly have a knack for it. Any way I started out with a close friend of mine looking like Mrs. Doubtfire. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Crossdressing straddles the Dom and non-dom world. Dressing up for some has absolutely nothing to do with D/S, and for others when they dress up as part of D/S, it helps fulfill a need and/or fantasy.
I have lived in the SF bay area...and am pretty out there myself...never could get my head around this...big burly hairy guys dressed in feminine attire...then I realized it is not how I feel...it is how it makes them feel...so rock on. As for me ...give me a passable TS...hopefully with a large cock (yes lots of them are hung) and I am happy. Sometime I would like to have a frank discussion with a passable TS...it is difficult enough grooming and dressing to be a woman...and is a challenge for men...so TS's have double duty...to which I say thank you. Originally Posted by cuckold4u
I didn't realize I liked men in women's clothing until a gf and I went out dancing and drinking. We attracted two very cute guys who my gf talked me into letting come to my apartment. I had a big closet full of clothes and accessories. They ended up trying on my tube tops and one wore some pink sunglasses, the other wore blue ones. I started feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Basically, I like the rocky horror picture show style of cross dressing.
I look forward to meeting and getting to know you Cuckold4u.
  • R.M.
  • 10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Reese, sweety, you know I love you........ but I would be one butt ugly woman. You don't have enough makeup to fix me, so I am afraid I will have to pass on that awesome offer.

XOXO
TJ Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
TJ you know I love you too I would never want to cross dress you I'm too infatuated with the midget...
So these guys that do crossdressing do they do sexchanges eventually to become girls?
nope....no thanks
TJ you know I love you too I would never want to cross dress you I'm too infatuated with the midget... Originally Posted by Reese McClain
that's what all the girls say......
So these guys that do crossdressing do they do sexchanges eventually to become girls? Originally Posted by Anonymous170
there is a difference between cross dressers... and transgenders oriented men...the later most often want to become women...IMHO
There are many definitions here.

Crossdressers wear clothing, sometimes makeup and/or wigs. Some will take on feminine aspects, while others look very manly with their beard and bra's on. Most crossdresser's do it as some sort of sexual fetishism. Their reasons are diverse, but most of the time there is something sexual about it. And some just do it because they like how the clothes look/feel.

Drag queens are guys who do it for the entertainment aspect of it.

Transgender do it because they feel split between male/female inside their head, or because they truly are trans-gendered and feel they belong as the female, not male gender they were born with. They run the gamut of dressing/living as a woman, to going all the way and having SRS. Each usually has their own reasons for doing what they do (i.e. you can't lump them all in the same bucket for doing it)

Most crossdressers are hetero, some will be bi, and a few gay. Drag queens are, from those I've met, more bi/gay leaning, and transgenders, well, that's not easy to answer. How do you define them as gay if they want to be a woman... or if they want to keep their penis and still love just girls... are they bi or gay or what?

So confusing!
Well for me it's confusing , because why not get a sex change ? You want to wear girl clothing then you could do it all the time no worries whatsoever versus a guy who does it and dresses as a girl And has to hide it like Reese said at the beginning of the thread. Why want to wear it if you don't want to be a girl or feminine? To me if your starting to wear girl clothing your starting the sex change process because frankly what other reason can there be?