Dear Hobbyist's

What do you think about glory holes?
I have never been to one, if its a total stranger, Eh no.
oops
I have never been to one, if its a total stranger, Eh no. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
oh so a provider that you have chatted with on line...then you have a session with is not a stranger? Hmm well that works..that way anna and I don't have to worry about you showing up...no disrespect intended.
How did you do that Anova? Do it again.
What did I do lilsmurf?
I was on my blackberry and some msg popped up,
C4U, lilsmurf and I have kissed and made up. I think he can come to the proposed glory hole as long as he promises to play nice.

Love,
Ana
In all my years of sexual conquest I have never come across one even though it has been a kink of mine for like 20 years.
I think the annonimity is HOT
Yeah sorry for sperming on your post,
glory hole..hmmm
I think the annonimity is HOT Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Consider touring Dallas and participating in a GH session with me, DDMcGee.
i completely agree with ddmgee
In all my years of sexual conquest I have never come across one even though it has been a kink of mine for like 20 years. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
In the SF bay area they have a 15,000 squre foot bdsm club called Power Exchange and they had them...along with a 3 cell jail area...london tunnel and london taxi cab area and medical area...so hot. How I miss it
In the SF bay area they have a 15,000 squre foot bdsm club called Power Exchange and they had them...along with a 3 cell jail area...london tunnel and london taxi cab area and medical area...so hot. How I miss it Originally Posted by cuckold4u
Dr. Olney, C4U, lets go to the Power Exchange.