Mistress Ashtan from Backpage - A contradiction?

So I see this ad from "Mistress" Ashtan on Backpage -

I am not a Pro Domme. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER RESPONDING IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS ENTIRE POST!!! I have been a dominant demanding woman always & the only thing that has changed is that now I demand to be more appreciated than before.

Only those worthy of worshiping my delectable gorgeous DD's. DONT YOU EVEN DARE ASK ABOUT IT!!! 26-32, petite feminine curvy toned but still perfectly soft body & maybe even be rewarded for job well done?

I am not into heavy BDSM or anything too outrageous. I take this very seriously. I seek to be pleasured & appreciated. DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER SLAVE?! It is all about ME being in control.

LIKE I SAID MY TIME IS PRECIOUS & EXTREMELY VALUABLE! Who am I you dare ask? I may indulge you just this once, but do not get carried away interrogating Me in person - that is earned & only I make demands.

USUALLY ALL DEVOTED APPRECIATIVE SERVANTS GET REWARDED*****IN DIFFERENT WAYS...........

You may ask about it when we are better aquainted. So here is the important part:

I DO NOT SIT AROUND WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME SLAVE!

THIS IS ALL VERY HONEST & REASONABLE SO DO NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT QUESTIONING ME! YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE MORE GENUINE & YES REAL AS ME. I AM GORGEOUS FROM HEAD TO TOE & you will be impressed when we meet. So this is now your next step. I expect you to be aroused by now or you really are pathetic aren't you???!!

You are privileged to serve Me. Only the worthy ones will. I am unique & special & those who can feel see & appreciate it will have the pleasure of becoming one of my many loyal worshipers.....

So, umm, I want some of whatever it is that she smokes. I try to figure out what demographic "Mistresses" like her appeal to. I would classify her as someone above my pay-grade as far as sensibility goes. She's not a pro, but expects appreciation. Obviously she is getting a lot of appreciation because she's not sitting around waiting for me to call her. And, of course, she tells me what she is writing is all honest and very reasonable. What kind of worm would I be if I question her sincerity? I mean, c'mon, EVERYTHING on the Interwebz is TWUE!!!! Especially when the emphasize that what they are saying is true.

(giggle) Some days it really does pay to get online and get a good giggle or three in the morning. Though I hope nobody was drinking their morning beverage when reading this. Most beverages taste awful when coming out of your nose.
A novice attracts other novices.
A novice attracts other novices. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Some day in the future we will session...you are the best and I have not even met you.

P.S. I love the assertion that dommes are on P411. I don't care if guys cruise BP...I just wish just stop complaining about all the problems with the providers on BP.
It's clear that Ms. Ashtan is a novice at being a domme. Though last time I checked there wasn't any sort of certificate that a domme could earn to prove her worth. Unfortunately because of the personal connection that a lot of players like to have with their top, almost all play comes down to YMMV. No matter how highly reccomended someone is, if you don't click with them, you aren't getting the full amount of enjoyment that you could/should.

It certainly does help to have more information from others about their experiences, though again you sometimes have to take those with a grain of salt. Some people don't review very well, some people will post inflated reviews, and others will bash the lady just because. So having more reviews with which to form an opinion helps immensely. As does being able to see how that person has responded in public forums. Are the consistent with their message? Do they seem to fly off the handle at the most minimal of slights? It pays to do your research!