Milky Tits

They say pregnant sex is the best sex.....while I do not disagree, it has me wondering how many dudes and ladies are turned on to having sex while pregnant or there afterwards. I happen to run across a few videos today where chick was milk massaging some dicks.

Looks like there is a milk fetish that is very popular.
There is something very erotic about the idea of sampling the product direct from producer to consumer...
my thoughts exactly gryphon. lately i have been feeling the itch to enter into a taste test. anyone available....
  • 10-19-2010, 04:48 PM
We have MilkyAshley up here and she is really into ANR, so she plans to keep lactating for 2-3 years....or longer. You can find her on EC.com and P411. She is a very sweet treat indeed....in more ways than one.
I never tried...perhaps I should broaden my horizons.
MilkyAshley does not seem to be available... Anyone know why?
Oh my, I'm glad SOMEONE finally brought this up. It's a bit of a fetish for me, if I do say so myself :-)
Never tried, but love the vids!
DallasBella - you need to add travel and come to vegas...I think I found my new fetish...!!!
was only able to get my wife to let me play with her milk a couple times but it was fun, sweet and erotic.. doing her mish once (about 3 months after the baby and first time I was able to in ages) and massaging them and squeezed both nipples at once and they sprayed on my chest.. I lost it quick! Plus at 4'11" and 40DD normally.. the added volume.. wow!