clock watcher?

I'm not a clock watcher, but I had a very interesting conversation with a client. He asked when does the clock start, He caught me off guard because I honestly had no idea. Is there a rule of thumb that is part of the lifestyle? Can someone shed some light?
Thanks
No real rule as far as i have seen. Some ladies clock begins when she makes her safety call, for some it begins when she answers the door, for some time is non existant.
I think it really is dependant upon the providers true motives.
Is she there because she feels she needs to be or is she there because she wants to be?
Is she high volume or low? Does she just get it done or is she building a clientele?
Many factors, only the provider knows, but the answer soon manifests itself.

As for my feelings, I dont often need the entire hour and am happy that it takes how ever long that it takes but I dont like to feel rushed.
For me, it depends on if she and I click or not.
I'm not a clock watcher either. I hate being rushed or rushing someone else.
Im not a clockwatcher either but I hear
stories from clients about it.
Im not a clockwatcher either but I hear
stories from clients about it. Originally Posted by Country girl pamela
I have too! I always feel bad that the clients were treated like that during, what's supposed to be, a sensual relaxing session.
I won't lie when I do the quickie, I'm rather mindful of the time, I understand that he only has a short amount of time so its pants off and down to business but for the half and for the hour I love it, because it gets me time to really get my juices flowing. When I'm into it and the clients into it who cares about the clock....