Putting folks on ignore

I put providers on ignore when they start asking for loans or wanting me to prepay for sessions.

I have put a few hobbyists briefly on ignore because I thought it would be better than responding to their pms and telling them to go fuck themselves.

Since I got this new avatar, I rarely get any pm's so my ignore list is clear.
Is it just me? Or does anyone else foresee a kumbaya ending to this wonderful thread.

Is it just me? Or does anyone else foresee a kumbaya ending to this wonderful thread.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
LMBO!
Half hour MSOG? Never! Lmbo. Now the bunny suit I'd love to see haaa

Wayward,

No one bothers me enough to use the ignore button. I also don't think it's weak for someone to use it.
Some people are able to roll with the punches and others can not. Simple as that. Just fyi no one is
trying to carry you on a hell basket. We're not mean-spirited people. We just don't thinck like that.

xoxo Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi it's a joke about the Wizard of Oz, Dorthy's little dog toto is in the basket.... but I loved your answer. I actually like some mean spirited posters because they aren't really mean spirited at all. Thincking was the point of my last post and this thread. Should you thinck more about what the people that agree with you post or maybe just maybe should you try to look a little harder at what the people that disagree with you post.

Do we all ignore what we ought to listen to the most? Is that hunan nature and can we get past it.
Naomi it's a joke about the Wizard of Oz, Dorthy's little dog toto is in the basket.... but I loved your answer. I actually like some mean spirited posters because they aren't really mean spirited at all. Thincking was the point of my last post and this thread. Should you thinck more about what the people that agree with you post or maybe just maybe should you try to look a little harder at what the people that disagree with you post.

Do we all ignore what we ought to listen to the most? Is that hunan nature and can we get past it. Originally Posted by Wayward
Wayward,

This is a frickkin SHMB. It's not like we all KNOW each other. It is one thing for someone that knows you to insult you and pick on you but when someone that hasn't even met you, doesn't KNOW you starts to call you names, harass you and spread false rumors well .. that person should probably be ignored. If I were Valerie I'd probably put everyone on ignore too. I mean, That isn't good for the soul is it? It's not fun to read negative things about yourself but then again why would anyone take people on a SHMB seriously? So yeah I kinda have mixed feelings about the darn ignore button.

Goes back to what I said, Some can roll with the punches others can't. I don't believe in having enemies or holding grudges. When I have a problem with someone I try to look at things their way before I take action. Now when someone is harassing, stalking, annoying me for no reason If I feel the person is a threat to my personal safety then yes ignore button will be put to use. Other than that, No I'm way too nosy to utilize that feature.

xoxo
I agree using the ignore button could be a good choice for some I however choose to ignore those who are rude and disrespectful but not even giving their post my time or energy to give a reply and in time people will see those who are talking out of their asses or are trying to passive-aggressive. It is my choice to reply or not and I will not give anyone that much time in my head or thoughts with their pointless post or threads THEY find funny...just saying
Damn! What's a dude gotta do to make the "list"?!? Maybe I should take that Mod job afterall......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Spot on my friend. Mods get all the frikkin benefits! lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Yes take the mod job. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Sorry for the delay, but I was trying to do the right Mod thing and investigate thoroughly before posting...

Sorry JustanotherDude... But I was informed you can NOT ever be a MOD unless you are willing to change your name to Justanother MOD.

Don't get mad at me.. I am just the messenger!

Smooch!

Lea
Sorry for the delay, but I was trying to do the right Mod thing and investigate thoroughly before posting...

Sorry JustanotherDude... But I was informed you can NOT ever be a MOD unless you are willing to change your name to Justanother MOD.

Don't get mad at me.. I am just the messenger!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson

It is my understanding that the use of multiple handles was frowned upon here on eccie......

JaD
It is my understanding that the use of multiple handles was frowned upon here on eccie......

Maybe they would allow you to adjust your handle to "jsanotherMod Dude"... I don't know.. I will have to investigate and that will take a few more days... I am sure this thread will be dead by then... okay, maybe it won't!

Smooch!

Lea
And before someone accuses me of hijacking a thread, let me quote the OP...

I would also like to be really clear we don't thinck a threAD on a SHMB can go off topic so post what you will if it's interesting and the discussion goes off down a rabbit hole we might just end up with the best thread ever... you never can tell which is another of the beautiful parts of 'this thing of ours'. Originally Posted by Wayward
OMG... I am quoting Wayward... go figure!! LOL

Smooch!!

Lea
I'm just glad to see you and your avatar back Lea. I don't see you often since PR has booted me again lmao!!
I'm just glad to see you and your avatar back Lea. I don't see you often since PR has booted me again lmao!! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Well..... they gotta keep the "rif-raf" out don't they?

But I am interested on others views on this topic that we haven't heard from....... This topic has many wonderful possibilities, and has already been a wealth of information.......

JaD
It's actually pretty simple with one of two choices....you either use the stupid button or you don't, and why. I use it for 2 people because nothing they say is ever anything of substance. Add to that, they can't spell, use proper English, or interact in a sound debate without sounding like 12 year olds with wounded egos.

Other than that, I don't care to put anyone on ignore....I simply skip right over their posts.
Well..... they gotta keep the "rif-raf" out don't they?

But I am interested on others views on this topic that we haven't heard from....... This topic has many wonderful possibilities, and has already been a wealth of information.......

Oh!! That was wrong... wrong in many ways!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
I'm just glad to see you and your avatar back Lea. I don't see you often since PR has booted me again lmao!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
With all the is going on.. I don't have time to get out and make fun posts as much!!

Smooch!

Lea