Encounter: Asako @ HDS

• Aoi
  • 07-08-2019, 04:02 PM
I think the rude bitch has been the same for many years. They should fire that person... like BIPOLAR Originally Posted by veloztec

It's hard to say if she was bipolar, but one time I was late to my appointment and she was texting me nonstop and eventually just said "Canceled" at the end.

Thankfully, I was able to get in, but that was very offputting.

I mean, I know I shouldn't have been late but I did tell her I was going to be a little ,but she was riding me like every minute of the way.
It's hard to say if she was bipolar, but one time I was late to my appointment and she was texting me nonstop and eventually just said "Canceled" at the end.

Thankfully, I was able to get in, but that was very offputting.

I mean, I know I shouldn't have been late but I did tell her I was going to be a little ,but she was riding me like every minute of the way. Originally Posted by Aoi
Yeah I hear you buddy. HDS has 2-3 schedulers on that same 1 Number, and one of them is definitely the rude bitch (and I noticed the same writing pattern - same person for 5-6 years now - i think her name as “Jena”)
  • nono
  • 07-16-2019, 06:05 AM
Yup the booker is bi polar
No reviews on the current HDS girls Yume and Sia. I was planning on seeing one of them Sunday or Monday. I read somewhere that Yume's pictures aren't accurate. I don't care as long as they have tight bodies and good service. Anybody have any recommendations?

Thanks.
I saw Sia a couple of times, sweet girl but older and saggy tits. Did not know Yume
Agreed with Veloztec on Sia. Yume has left.
HDS does have some great girls and some not so good ones. Some do not kiss well and do not CIM

It’s just fucking shameful that they kept that RUDE Bipolar Booker to schedule. HDS could have been MORE successful with better Booker who would answer polite reasonable questions.

No guy wants to get insulted all the time. The booker would yell at you “STOP ASKING QUESTIONS YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CLIENT, I AM SO SICK OF YOU” — literally! I have proofs
I kinda experience the same thing. Not rude. Just unresponsive. I gave all the information needed for screening but no response. (Well... maybe not all right away. I was reading too quickly and didn't see it needs two reference) my friend told me good things about them and they are so close to me (like 5 minute drive not even) guess I will just have to go elsewhere
I kinda experience the same thing. Not rude. Just unresponsive. I gave all the information needed for screening but no response. (Well... maybe not all right away. I was reading too quickly and didn't see it needs two reference) my friend told me good things about them and they are so close to me (like 5 minute drive not even) guess I will just have to go elsewhere Originally Posted by CouchTomato
Wait until you ask innocent basic questions such as “Is CIM on menu?” And that Bitch Booker would YELL at you LOL