questions to ask

I get extra $ and extra time. I look on BP at all the girls and the little head gets excited. Then the big head takes over. What if....... could this be LE? Local #'s scare me. What are some red flags that you guys look for? What are some questions you guys ask?
If they aren't on here or TER a major red flag goes up and I won't see them. Too much risk otherwise.
ditto with Stick...If it looks like a "tgtb" thing,research it! some bp gals are reviewed here

ALWAYS think with the big head...there ARE some reasonably priced reputable girls on here that will give you TOp quality without THE DRAMA!!!

Christphers Cuties
Ava Marcee
Lady satine
the Elves
KinkyMaddy
LilRed
Belinda
SexcTexan
Belit
LaVixen

Have fun babe!!!
Sexctexan I've seen before. I want to see her again but the new number scared me. I overthink things and ive missed out on so much. I like BP because my taste in women is "girl next door" I looked at a few of the women on that list.....beautiful women.....just not my cup of tea. Is there any way to check if a girl is legit or is it hit and miss only?
The way things are in BR I would stay away from anyone that you can not find information on such as reviews. We may not be "your cup of tea" but we are legit and can promise that you will not end up in jail for seeing one of us. But if you must be so daring as to try it anyway, good luck and be sure to report back to the other guys if you dont get busted.
And of course,Dallas neglected to mention herself.Trust me and others,You can't go wrong with Dallas!!!! Little head thinking,big head thinking...any kind of thinking..Dallas gets an A+ from the guys in St.Louis!!!!
we are legit and can promise that you will not end up in jail for seeing one of us
No one can guarantee that.

This is a hobby with alot of risk.......your tolerance level dictates where you shop.
lol--awwwwww Murf--I luv ya babe!!

Ditto with LilRed..she is a top notch provider in baton Rouge!

good luck & have fun!!
No one can guarantee that.

This is a hobby with alot of risk.......your tolerance level dictates where you shop. Originally Posted by The Flash
There is a lot of risk, but I can vouch that I am not LE and there is a lot less risk in seeing one of the ladies that were named than there is seeing an unknown right now the way things are in BR. When you know that LE is stirring up trouble, why take such a risk? I have cut back on seeing new clients that do not have a P411 account with several ok's because of the heat in BR. I may be missing out on some new clients, but the peace of mind makes all the difference in the world.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-01-2011, 11:25 PM
ditto with Stick...If it looks like a "tgtb" thing,research it! some bp gals are reviewed here

ALWAYS think with the big head...there ARE some reasonably priced reputable girls on here that will give you TOp quality without THE DRAMA!!!

Christphers Cuties
Ava Marcee
Lady satine
the Elves
KinkyMaddy
LilRed
Belinda
SexcTexan
Belit
LaVixen

Have fun babe!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Let's not forget Zada Knight , AmberSTOL , & Elegance Reign , right there in BR!!

I believe Nikki Tylor might cum up to BR, given the right circumstance.... same with Stacy Martin.... so many others... ya just gotta shop quality!!
is amberstol still active?
Let's not forget Zada Knight , AmberSTOL , & Elegance Reign , right there in BR!!

I believe Nikki Tylor might cum up to BR, given the right circumstance.... same with Stacy Martin.... so many others... ya just gotta shop quality!! Originally Posted by MrGiz

see there are so many quality choices babe!! Ya will definately find fun here!
And i hear that Dallas Rain... and sterling are great too......
~Best as always my moto is if it dont fit u must have ojs glove lmao~
So u should choose a diffrent raincoat...
If you see a lady on bp you like, well should I say the big is doing a dance in his pants, have your big head take over for a few minutes.

Research, see if is she is here, P411, TER, Date check, and see if she has reviews.

Just research. It may save you lots of money, and lots of unnecessary drama.