You Guy's In Lake Charles, La Reallly Suck Here!!!!!!!!

Thanks Guy's,
For a non-wonderful time here... You guy really suck here in Lake Charles you dont treat the ladies good here..Why is there so many no shows ??? Why can you not call someone and at least make a date with someone that drives all the way to make there time to see you. Why make it hard???

REALLY GUY'S YOU SUCK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am going to drive Lafaytte, La and see if I can get better luck there... Maybe the ladies will get treated a little better there. I want be in a room 24 hours with no one calling at all. Just maybe....!!

XOXOXOO, Miss Melissa
I hate going to lc to. You should stay in lafayette till the rain is over. EVERYONE is in from offshore.
Wow... I see where you posted yesterday morning at about 9:45AM that you were in LC for a couple of days, then you post not even 27 hours later that the LC guys suck so bad for NCNS'ing you and not making appointments. I don't see where you made any other posts giving the LC guys a heads up that you would be coming soon. So regarding the lack of calls, don't you think you might be over reacting?

Are the guys that NCNS'ed you members here? You don't have to name names, just curious if the guys you are referring to are members. If the guys that NCNS'ed you are members, then they deserve to be bitched at. But if they aren't, then I think your entire post & thread is completely unfounded and wrong.

I appreciate how frustrating it must be to not have any calls and get jerked around. But to go about it like this....
First of all I told the guy's in Lake Charles I was here... I put days up stating I was there now in Lake Charles. So how you could any one miss the days I am there!!! Yes it is guy's here in on ECCIE giving me a hard time... I just dont thank it cool when you spend all you time trying to get some where and then when you put up an ad and no one calls--- GET REAL OK!!!!
After reading this, I will continue to keep ads going just in case the ones I did book pull this.

I won't be in until Tues. but I made sure to place an ad several days in advance and ask them to pre-book. One guy emailed me asking me when I was available, yet never responded for 12 hours when I did in 5 min. lol. Had to email him back to tell him I was booked.

If guys are not calling you at all...that's not a NCNS. You can't force someone to see you just because you're in town. They see another provider for cheaper and cancel last minute all the time. Not much you can do really.

If you have in fact set an EXACT day and time and they just don't call or show, that's another story entirely. The rain has put a damper on many plans this weekend for sure. I was supposed to be at the darn beach! I know it sucks to drive all that way and not do well, but that's the nature of the biz. If you have names of ncns, please feel free to pm me so I don't bother.

I do hope your weekend turns out for the better, but this is a very popular holiday here. Usually we are all on the water with friends, so that could also be an issue...people have family in town. All in all, posts like this never do providers any favors in the future. I am not telling you what to do, but I know from past experiences they simply don't care how you do for the most part, nor do they want to hear about it.
Keep your head up honey! I know it's hard but I have been in Lafayette for about a week and have been stood up over 10 times. People have things that come up but I definitely agree, at least call and cancel.
Sorry you are having a hard time, but the guys on here really aren't THAT terrible. We all have bad trips sometimes. London is right about it being a holiday weekend too. You just hold your head up and move on to the next. I am sure you will do ok in Lafayette. I have found that going to a new city is always better on Monday thru Wednesday. Don't know why, but as the weekend gets closer, it is harder for the guys to schedule and get away. Just smile and keep going.
From reading your posts, it seems your main complaint is you showed up and no one called. I agree that sucks in any line of work, but a post like this I do not think helps your cause, it may construed as a complete turn off to some guys who are not in LC.

I hope things get beter for you.
thanks everyone I am sorry for being upset but it just dont make since.... Your here and nothing happen, and that really sucks!!! I dont mean to complain but I dont get it.... I thought I was a pretty girl and someone might just call but not one call and the one you do get does not show up. That sucks bad!!!
Well keep your head up and try again another time. Make sure you give advance, advance, advance notice.

It will get better. :-)
give advance, advance, advance notice.

It will get better. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1
  • MrGiz
  • 09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Wish I woulda been there, Melissa... I Want Sum More... BAD!!
Wish I woulda been there, Melissa... I Want Sum More... BAD!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
hmm.. maybe you want *too* much? LOL!
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Naaaaaahhhh Dilbert.... Refer to my signature line!
melissa,

it would help in your case not to place an ad for lake charles on such a short notice. Give it a few days notice prior to your arrival. perhaps, you won't complain as much.

I thought you were a pro on this, given that you are well reviewed provider.