Waste of Time With Jessica Gray

…but I sure tried like hell but she stood me up (more or less).

She and I had emailed back and forth a few times in the past but our schedules never worked out. Once I saw that she was in town again, I set up a Tuesday (today) appointment with her. We set up the appointment via email on Monday. She had sent her phone number to me and her incall on Monday night and told me to call her when I got close.

Tuesday comes and I called about 10 minutes before my appointment, no answer. I waited a few minutes and called back, no answer. Waited a few more minutes and called again and she picked up and said hi. I figured, no problem, at least she answered at the appointment time. I told her that I was a few streets away, she told me her room number and about 5 minutes later I was tapping at her door.

I guess she didn’t like my look or whatever because she never came to the door. I tapped again, and still no answer. After awhile, I ducked into the vending machine room and tried to give her a call. Again, no answer. Frustrated at this point, I tried one more tap on the door (maybe she was in the shower?). Came up with nothing. I think that I did hear a faint TV that was on in the background.

I went back to my car and sent a message. You guessed it; nothing. Finally left and got back to my computer. Wrote her an email asking what happened, which has still gone unanswered.

Finally, about 4 hours after our scheduled appointment I get a message from her asking “who is this?” I told her that I was her appointment and I was trying to get in touch with her for our session. Her response was: “I think you have the wrong number, this is my gf lacy phone I think you have the wrong number. “ – Yeah right.

I’ve heard that Jessica is a great provider and I’m sorry that I didn’t get to see her. I don’t know why she didn’t want to see me. I’m not too old, or too young, I don’t violate her no African American policy. I was dressed business casual with a button up shirt, and I’m not that bad looking. My guess is that she got spooked somehow or just didn’t feel like getting down to work. I don’t even have a LE flattop or a cop mustache. I look pretty normal. Whatever it was I wish she would have let me know before I got up to the room and got to her door. I can’t fault her too much for going with her gut if something doesn’t feel right, but I think that she could have handled it better. I double and tripled checked the phone number - it was correct. I had text and called the number she gave me and it was the same phone number that she answered my call to when she gave me the room number.

I’ve done reviews on reputable girls and I have references she could have checked. She knows my Eccie handle so I figured that she already felt comfortable. I’m sure that she’s a talented girl, but in my opinion she’s also a bit flaky, and unfortunately for me she turned out to be a big time waster. Oh well, better luck next time.
I don’t violate her no African American policy. Originally Posted by awake900
Maybe you had a tan and she couldn't tell the difference..........
I got stood up on Tuesday too but I didn't get her number or room number.
Sorry to hear that, I was hoping to see her eventually, I hope it was just a miscommunication issue and not a 'flaky' issue...

On her behalf, I had emailed her awhile back letting her know I'd like to see her next time she was in town, she emailed me the day before letting me know she was going to be in town the next day but unfortunately my schedule wasn't going to allow me to see her. I replied with a thank you email and informing her that once again my schedule was going to screw me and not her!

She seemed very courteous and I was impressed she actually did contact me back, so I'm not 'vouching' for her but she did do more in the communication departmen than most providers I've corresponded with. Just my $.02...
After she wasted my time on a previous occasion and stood me up, I will never even think of rescheduling with her regardless of how good anyone says she is!
I was scheduled to see her this morning,I emailed her several times through out the day yesterday still no reply.She has great reviews was looking forward to meeting her.But don't think I will waste anymore time with her if she is gonna stand people up!!
We exchanged emails few days before THE day, even the morning of appointment, she still stood me up.
yeah, i'd say that she is a big waste of time. Sure, she might have some skills if she gets off her ass to answer the door but no one is that great to put up with all this BS.

Shadow... I also was hoping that it was some kind of miscommunication too, but we literally spoke 5 minutes before the appointment (and I totally did have the right number). And, now I see that I'm not the only one she blew off.

No biggie, it happens. things fall through. people get flaky. I just try to ignore them and only deal with the reliable people. And it seems like Jessica has shown to be one of those flaky type of people. Shame, cause she looked pretty hot too.
Awake, sorry this happened to you. I guess I was lucky and actually had a great time with her when she finally stopped talking. BUT, she has stood up WAY too many guys. Time wasters have no place in this hobby!!!
Moved to Coed, as Jessica can now reply if she dares. also, other ladies can give their input. Not a review as nothing happened.

Sorry she wasted your time.
I asked for a reference from her via 4 emails & a couple phone calls a few months ago.....never heard a word back,so i lost that potentially good client!
It doesn't matter how fantastic a girl is BCD, if you can't get BCD with her... She sounds like a great time IF you actually get to see her. But my time is valuable as well, and I will not entertain the thought of seeing a girl with this kind of track record.

Next!
sigh