Email booking

Ok I have a question. As a hobbyist, I have always only booked through email. Lately it is becoming more and more difficult to do so. I understand the ladies wanting to be safe. However, us guys need to be smart and safe also. In my opinion, it is very unsafe and unwise for us guys to book using there phone. How do I know that my number isn't being saved or monitored. I also don't want records of those calls on my phone bill. Of course I could always buy a pre-paid phone for cash just for booking, but that is more hassle than it's worth. Plus, in a recent booking I tried to make, I was asked for a land line# and a copy of my Drivers License. Are you insane? Why would I give a provider my DL and land line# ? That is just asking for trouble. Again, I understand the need for the ladies to be safe, but that goes both ways. If this trend continues, I will give up the hobby and go back to the bar scene. Thoughts?
I'm with you! I personally prefer to book by email. One, because it is much faster to catch me that way, all your info is in text, and i can copy and paste it into whatever i need, whether that be an email or p411... I dont usually take my hobby phone home with me for more than one reason.... it could get taken out fo my purse by tiny hands, end up in a diaper bag... I could get pulled over and searched with it in my purse, i could misplace it, the possibilities that have run through my mind are endless. Email is just faster for you guys, easier for me, and safer for both of us!
I am sorry you are so frustrated about booking appointments. Each lady has her own way of doing things. I myself do not mind booking appointments through email, but if you are a new client to me, I will not see you without talking to you at least once before your date. Just something about talking to the client first that is a MUST with me. I agree that asking for a land line and your license is a bit over the top. I know I would not want my clients to ask for mine in return. Safety IS important, but there has to be some mutal respect for each others privacy as well. If a provider is asking more than you are willing to share then just move on to the next girl on your list.
I am sorry you are so frustrated about booking appointments. Each lady has her own way of doing things. I myself do not mind booking appointments through email, but if you are a new client to me, I will not see you without talking to you at least once before your date. Just something about talking to the client first that is a MUST with me. I agree that asking for a land line and your license is a bit over the top. I know I would not want my clients to ask for mine in return. Safety IS important, but there has to be some mutal respect for each others privacy as well. If a provider is asking more than you are willing to share then just move on to the next girl on your list. Originally Posted by LilRed

DITTO!!! I prefer email contact...I hate texting!Then lets talk a bit before to build a repoire
I agree also, emails are nice, but I have to hear the voice of the charming gent I'm about to see!
are there any issues with texting if I may ask?

I find this much easier considering sometimes you can't answer the phone present company.
In my case, the same rules would apply to texting. I do not mind exchanging text with a client as long as he understands that my replies may a little slow when I am busy and once again, if we have never met in person, I would still have to speak with you before our date. But sending all your references and information via text would be a lot of texting. But if that is easier for a client, it is ok with me. But I hear a lot of the ladies HATE texting.
I dont mind texting if I already know you.......or if you at least identify who you are on initial contact

But texting is so impersonal
If you were worried about making a telephone call you would be positively crazy to text.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-22-2011, 01:06 AM
Emails and/or PM's / IM's are definitely my preferred method of initial contact... but eventually, I am like the girls... I need to hear the girl's voice and talk to her at least once before meeting.

I can't stand texting... but I'll do it at some point, if I have to.

Having said all that.... You're a fool if you do not have a hobby phone!!
I've been told I have a very sexy voice!
I always email or PM for first contact. Ladies have asked me to call and I usually do not. I will call but not until close to appt time. Just me, I do not txt as hobby phones are very difficult to txt on. I txt all day on my regular but not to providers, so I like to txt but my regular cell much easier to spell out words.
It looks like most of the legit ladies here feel the same and operate the same M.O.

email to book is standard- include all your screening info....then maybe a quick phone call to show you are sincere and a not creepy sort of guy...texting (and sexting) is okay if we already know and love ya

Rob Hunny if you dont want to give out that info ya better have some kick ass references from A+ providers--- ladies am I right??!!

oh another reason I wont text back someone I dont know.. It could be a minor!
most kids wont email or call for a booking but, they love that damn texting
I agree with u its alot easier on me n safer on u to just email to book ur appointments
But i am WAY to busy to go back and forth emailing all day.. besides the guys have to talk yo yhe girls sooner or later...I dont keep any info.. never have..even when the girls call for refs i make the guy call so i can figure out who he is... We are alot busier than an indie of course so maybe its not such a hassle for them. CC's tries to do both when possible.. xxoo annie