Sexy professional pictures wanted!!

Hey there! I am looking to update my showcase and am wanting to get some new professional pictures. I will be in Louisiana in October and am willing to trade favors to verified clients. I am not very photogenic and am wanting to be very UTR. I am not willing to have my face in these pictures but would like to have my tattoos blurred. Also, I would like to not have too much additional photoshopping. I like my clients to know what I will actually look like during our meeting

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

XOXO

Tanner
  • Mrgru
  • 09-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Wish I could help you tanner, but I'm not photogenic either
I'm just a bit goofy lol I can pose and look sexy but I need someone who knows what they are doing with a camera.
I live in Lafayette, and wouldn't mind helping you. I'm not a professional photographer, but it is a hobby of mine, and I worked in the television industry for a number of years, so I know all about flattering angles. I'm also quite handy with Photoshop, able to blur or change anything in the photos. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
I know someone who will do them free of charge and no exchanges needed

pm me sugar!

BTW--I love that ass avatar!

BTW--I love that ass avatar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just love that ass! Just as nice looking in person too!

• Mrgru
  • 09-23-2011, 05:02 PM
^^^. Sure is a great looking ass. Hope to smack it in person soon
Awh! Eholiday I have missed you darling. You know just how to make me blush!!

Dallas, I will either pm you or call you soon to discuss October I would love to hook up with you!
And Mr gru, Smack away babe. Can't wait to meet you.
The only "hobbyist" photographer I know of in the area, is Dave69. I am not sure if he has a studio, but IMO random locations always work better. I wish he was going to be in NYC next week, because I am going to have to pay out the azz to get some photos there!
I actually just messaged him!! Dallas Rain told me he was great so I figured I would ask.
  • Mrgru
  • 09-23-2011, 06:04 PM
And Mr gru, Smack away babe. Can't wait to meet you. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Oh yeah. I'll definatley be scheduling with you this time around. I have wanted to see you for a while now! Schedule just never was right for me
I'm just a bit goofy lol I can pose and look sexy but I need someone who knows what they are doing with a camera. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Get the person who snapped that Avatar pic

I actually enjoy the candid shots but I do appreciate those who produce accompanying professional shots..

I can't wait to see them updated to your showcase
Oh yes you ARE photogenic! Dave69's your man.
Hey sexy how u been holar at me next time ur down got sum guys who want doubles with me n u miss u