5 Deadly Terms Used by A Woman

(1)FINE:This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut-up.

(2)NOTHING:means something &you need to be worried.

(3)GO AHEAD:this is a dare,not permission,do not do it.

(4)WHATEVER:A woman's way of saying screw you.

(5)THAT'S Okay:She is thinking long & hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus word:WOW! This is not a compliment,she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.
  • Rival
  • 01-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Damn, WC! You nailed that one. It's supposed to be funny, but it is also SO true.
Too funny!

The code has been cracked. Now if someone could just tell us how to respond when she says, "What are you thinking?" because apparently, I'm always thinking the wrong thing.
Too funny!

The code has been cracked. Now if someone could just tell us how to respond when she says, "What are you thinking?" because apparently, I'm always thinking the wrong thing. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
"What are you thinking?

Answer is:How beautiful you are & i am the luckest guy in the world to have you by my side to put up with my shit.(Hope she doesn't find out your lying to her.)LOL
  • Rival
  • 01-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Damn girl. You are full of some very helpful insight. I'll have to remember that response.

Now, what do I say when shes says "What WERE you thinking!"?
Guess that would depend on what you were doing at the moment or what you were talking about before you got side minded at the time.Before i could give a answer.
Let's see. I hear everyone of those at least once a day.