Damn...yinzer girls

Went out north side st. Paddys day. Drunk yinzer chicks never looked so good in their little green outfits and pantyhose...fuck!
Ha! That's why I didn't go out this year. I usually end up making poor decisions afterwards
<3 Irish girls grrr
Hey digits... where on the northside? Do you mean McFadden's and Mullen's? I used to like HiTops and Finnegans Wake years ago before they closed.
Hey digits... where on the northside? Do you mean McFadden's and Mullen's? I used to like HiTops and Finnegans Wake years ago before they closed. Originally Posted by lustylad
Steel Cactus believe it or not. Started the bar crawl there
If you have no moral compass, St. Paddy's Day in Pittsburgh is the day for you to get laid. Plenty of drunk, vulnerable women stumbling around town this past Saturday night.

There's no way I'd try and take advantage of someone like that. I couldn't do it in good conscience as tempting as it might be just to get laid.

I have a female friend who often lets herself get taken advantage of when she's drunk and then complains to me that she was too drunk to give consent. She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor. It makes me mad that guys take advantage of her just because she doesn't know her limits while drinking. I don't want to be one of those guys.

And before you say being on this board means having no moral compass, I'll preemptively disagree with you. What two CONSTENING adults do is perfectly acceptable and not immoral.
Maybe your female friend should consider drinking a little less. I guess it's easier to blame it on the guys. Much easier than taking any personal responsibility for her own actions, I suppose. Just sayin'

If you have no moral compass, St. Paddy's Day in Pittsburgh is the day for you to get laid. Plenty of drunk, vulnerable women stumbling around town this past Saturday night.

There's no way I'd try and take advantage of someone like that. I couldn't do it in good conscience as tempting as it might be just to get laid.

I have a female friend who often lets herself get taken advantage of when she's drunk and then complains to me that she was too drunk to give consent. She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor. It makes me mad that guys take advantage of her just because she doesn't know her limits while drinking. I don't want to be one of those guys.

And before you say being on this board means having no moral compass, I'll preemptively disagree with you. What two CONSTENING adults do is perfectly acceptable and not immoral. Originally Posted by Monco
What’s “CONSTENING” mean? Maybe you need to get slapped up drunk to figure it out.
Where does this girl usually hang out? Also please provd a detailed description. Asking for a friend
She gives nonverbal consent every time she allows the cycle to repeat. She needs to drink a bit more H2O
as I'm "old school"(older than most of you), taking advantage of a girl who had too much to drink is unthinkable. I get it that if she lets it happen more often, then that's on her, but I was raised to respect others, male and female.
as I'm "old school"(older than most of you), taking advantage of a girl who had too much to drink is unthinkable. I get it that if she lets it happen more often, then that's on her, but I was raised to respect others, male and female. Originally Posted by Looker151
That's great. I was raised to take full responsibility for my own actions and to not put myself into a position to be taken advantage of. It's worked well for me.
I call bullshit on the whole story. I don’t think guys getting hammered on St Paddy’s day are packing condoms, neither does a girl. Fuck, some hookers don’t supply them. Then she woke up with condoms strewn around the room. If she got gang banged, I would bet her sheets would have been sticky. No condoms
If that were my friend I would've went with her that night if possible and made sure she got home safe.i also would not take advantage of a girl in that state of mind.
  • cabot
  • 03-25-2018, 09:49 PM
"She tells me she wakes up to three or four empty condom packages in her bed and on the floor"

So she's sober enough to get around, make it back to HER OWN house, fuck 3-4 times - and then next day it's not her fault because a man 'took advantage' of her.

Dude - you're being played as a fool, white knight. When she has the 1st drink, she's on the prowl and she knows what she wants...and plenty of guys give it to her.

The next day, she can cry to her gal-pals and guy-pal, about how poor little her got 'taken advantage' of, and get absolution for her decisions. Plus - she gets the buzz of having a gentlemman reassure her that its' not her fault, and she's just a damsel in distress. Before slutting in up the next weekend - as you yourself said.

I'm ok with a girl being a slut - in fact, I'm both a huge fan and a happy beneficiary. But at least have the responsibility to own it.

Question - for trying to understand your logic:

1) Is a woman capable of making decisions and taking responsibility for her own actions?
2) If not- then why would it not make sense that they not be allowed out without a male chaperone, or male family member, to make decisions for her?
3) If a man is drunk - does he remain responsible for his actions, including sex with drunk strangers?

The fact is that your position only makes sense if you speak quickly, get angry, and focus on the joy of righteous outrage should tell you something. If you try to apply any logic to it, it falls apart. But that doesn't feel as good as being better than 'those other guys.'

C

PS 'Don't take advantage of drunk girls' means girls who are essentially passed/passing out, incoherent, don't remember their name, etc., Not girls who are dancing, grinding on you, and taking you back to their rooms...just like the did the previous weekend. Those girls are called 'horny', not 'helpless.'