UT BABY!!

Ok so here's the deal.. tonight is the BCS championship game. #1 Alabama vs. #2 Texas. I am a huge UT fan... HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!

I will be going out tonight to watch the game and available afterwards.. if UT WINS I am having MAJOR MAJOR specials. So who wants to root with me??
I like the way you think
Goodluck with UT winning!! GO HORNS
They put on one hell of a show. If Colt McCoy had played I think 'Bama would have gone down. Great game, and a great effort by UT. Just shows that Coach Brown is a class act and his team are all Champions.
....... If Colt McCoy had played I think 'Bama would have gone down....... . Originally Posted by DRAGON210
I saw this one coming from 10 miles away. A real Championship team always finds away to win, no matter who gets hurt, Alabama lost one of the best defensive players in the Country for the season due to injury during the Arkansas Game. Not only did the Crimson Tide continue to win, but won the National Championship tonight.

But I will agree both UT and Coach Brown have a great team and are a class act.
I saw this one coming from 10 miles away. A real Championship team always finds away to win, no matter who gets hurt, Alabama lost one of the best defensive players in the Country for the season due to injury during the Arkansas Game. Not only did the Crimson Tide continue to win, but won the National Championship tonight.

But I will agree both UT and Coach Brown have a great team and are a class act. Originally Posted by leglover05
Ironic, considering Bama couldnt do sh*t when Ingram went out in the 3rd quarter. They had to put him back in just to prevent the loss.

If I was Bama, I would consider it a cheap victory...

but thats just my $.02
I completely agree. How can they say they really beat us on even ground. If the tables were turned and they lost ingram straight out the gate, and we had colt.. The results maybe VERY different. I mean that Gilbert kid, a true freshman gave them a run for their money in the 2nd half. Granted we still lost, that 18 yr old showed alot of heart and try. He must have been terrified. So if we can close to beatng them with a brand new Quarterback, I am sure they know that their stars were just aligned last night.

But I will agree both UT and Coach Brown have a great team and are a class act. Originally Posted by leglover05
Not taking anything away from Alabama, but it is a completely diferent scenario to lose a defensive player earlier in the season. Losing your starting quarterback, the team leader, in the championship game is something that very few teams (if any) could overcome. I don't necessarily think that the best team won, but in sports anything can happen on any given day. That's what makes it fun.

Both teams played their hearts out, and Alabama came up with the win. I am not a huge UT fan, but the courage and heart they showed during that game was admirable.
I not into sport but I am from Austin so did they win?
Hats off to Texas for trying but Alabama are the true champs! Maybe Texas will have a better year in the future.
Texas played well! And I agree with dragon 210 if the Quarterback didnt get hurt then I think UT would have won! Better luck next time
Looking forward, UT has a great quarterback for this upcoming season. I believe the experience Garrett gained will help him and the Horns in the upcoming season.
As my pappi used to say "if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass everytime he jumped" Colt doesn't play defense and the fact of the matter is that the Horns ranked #1 in rushing defense in the country, only allowing 62 yards per game, couldn't stop Alabama from running the football and Bama had 2 guys rush for over 100 yards each. SEC has now won 4 consecutive BCS championships and is top to bottom the best conference in the land. Nuff said.

Oh hope you like my avatar. LOL

Wildcat
I think Colt showed everyone what he was made of..... .....roll tide..LOL