Where do you post weekly ads

Im a little confused on where we post ads at ? could someone help me out please ! Thank you

Amber Nite
You post ads in the provider ads forum and you are also allowed to post one ad each weekend in one of the weekend forums on the site.

I'm assuming you are asking about the LA area so for regular ads you would go here http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=467 and choose the area(s) that you want to work in or draw from. The weekend forum for LA is http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=547.

Hopefully this helps.
So there is not a weekday board like many other cities, correct? Just weekends?
The weekday boards are at the bottom of the forum.
I’m also trying to post weekly ads in OC area. It says I don’t have permission? Do you know how to unlock this feature?

Thank you in advance <3

~Bella
I am also trying to navigate this site...
I am lost can anyone help please
Hello , I am new on website and I want to be able post ad in Orange county area . I tried to click on link you provided here for LA but it's written down that I didn't have a permission can you please help me
Masha,
The above posts are fairly old and predate the changes that were put in place by the board after the FOSTA/SESTA law passed.
Effective early fall 2019, ads are not actually allowed.
However, posting/starting a thread about anything else is quite allowed.
This forum, is one of several in the LA regional forum. I suggest you view the "Coed" forum. Also, check the forum guidelines about things that can be posted, that are not actually ads.

Drop me a note if you need additional assistance.
Yeah. Things have changed here. I know ECCIE isn't big on the west coast. I'd use that site that starts with 'human' (I don't think i'm allowed to put link to other site here.)
Yeah. Things have changed here. I know ECCIE isn't big on the west coast. I'd use that site that starts with 'human' (I don't think i'm allowed to put link to other site here.) Originally Posted by Precious_b
there is others too not just the human one as well...

if u would like u can message me and ill be more then willing to help...
Post closed as the original question asked and answered is no longer relevant to offerings on this site.