URL / Website: http://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fema...p/307407661784
City: - el paso east
State: - tx
Address: - eastside
Activities: - hjtc, fiv, mssg, mutual touching
Hair Length and Color: - long brown,
Smoking Status: - couldnt tell
Ethnic Background: - latina
Physical Description: - thick latina with nice natural boobs and great smile, pretty face. nice ass
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: -[So I am off early work one day and i message Vanessa whos # i got off skip, contact her and confirm availability. hour later i show up after she gave me the address, let her know im there and she replies to go to the door. She opens the door cautiously and to my surprise she is a very good looking gal with a nice body. She is wearing a nice little teddy and asks if i want a drink, i decline and we continue to the bedroom. now since this being my first time i opted only for the upgraded massage as i like to see if she was what i wanted or not. i remove my clothes and she sits beside me on the bed and begins a nice back massage, massaging every ache out of my body. After about 15 minutes i turn around and she rubs my chest and legs, then asks if i would like my person massaged which i reply yes to. She massages and massages and mean while i am rubbing her legs up and down, then work my way to her chest... she has great natural c cups you just want to suck on.. A bit of mommy damage but nothing to turn you off.... Grab a handful of the ass which is nice but not huge by anymeans... One of the things i enjoyed was she did not keep track of the time and she did every thing i requested... i proceeded to attempt entry of the downstairs area in which i was granted access.... nice light bush and very pretty looking, nothing fishy going on down there... finally all things came to an end in an eruption... i cleaned up and said goodbye and all went well, i will definitely be back for more ]
Recommendation: - definitely yes
Nice. What was the donation? Did you ask how much for upgrades?
Nice. What was the donation? Did you ask how much for upgrades? Originally Posted by rocknjay