URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/943461896832
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Another place near the harps in a very nondescript shopping center
Activities: FBSM, HJ, Mutual touch
Hair Length and Color: Tied up and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little chunky with B cups. But pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if this is the same Lulu who has been at health massage on college in Fayetteville in the last few months? She is a hefty girl but very affectionate and everything is on the menu and her English is not bad. Could it be the same one?
I went in there the other day. I wanted to check it out since they have been advertising on STG so heavily. I don't like to criticize anyone on their looks, so I'll leave it at that. I would have been happy to continue the session with this lady.

I would have stayed and received the massage but after I gave her the $60.00, I turned on my flashlight on my phone, since the room was so dingy dark, and saw stains on the sheets and stains on the towels. The walls and the floor looked like they have never been cleaned.

I made the excuse that I had an emergency phone call and i had to leave. This made her very mad, I swear I had the worse cuss-out you could ever experience in the Chinese language.

I did understand her to say that she would give me another woman, I'm assuming this has happened to her before, but I said no, I really have to leave.

I could not lay down on those horrible massage table sheets and towels. Really, it wasn't because of the provider, it was just filthy!
User ID: -
Date: 6/13/24
Name: Lulu
Phone: (479) 306-0301
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/943461896832
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Another place near the harps in a very nondescript shopping center
Activities: FBSM, HJ, Mutual touch
Hair Length and Color: Tied up and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little chunky with B cups. But pretty.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by photobill
Visited it and didn't find the place or talent worth.

Good way to leave is to say, ATM and do a U-Turn and leave.