I hobby because I feel like I just need too. I feel does any else feel same way.

Just becacue I pay for something does make me excited to do it. Example going to a a dentist, the eye doctor who for glaucoma, the psychiatrist, taking my baby to Auto mechanic, doing court dates for my bail bondsman and my attorney a tells me to do, taking classes in college and doing homework, paint with paint bought at home improvement store, cutting my grass with that lawnmower. I pay to do all these things there need to be done but I hated them. Is the hobby same way.
Okay.......hmm, i think i get it. So many things we have to spend money on in life so at least sometimes we can get some genuine satisfaction from the donations we deliver to those sweet honeys.
....by the way, i would keep doing that homework
What the fuck are you even going on about? Ripmany? - yeah I think that's what you have done and inhaled too many as well
Just becacue I pay for something does make me excited to do it. Example going to a a dentist, the eye doctor who for glaucoma, the psychiatrist, taking my baby to Auto mechanic, doing court dates for my bail bondsman and my attorney a tells me to do, taking classes in college and doing homework, paint with paint bought at home improvement store, cutting my grass with that lawnmower. I pay to do all these things there need to be done but I hated them. Is the hobby same way. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Yep! No truer words have ever been written... and these are truly words and they have been written... no argument there!