What would Americans Do

Fuck the libtards !!!!!!!!!!!

This poll exposes them all, Distinct majorities of Republicans and Independents say that if they were in the position as Ukrainians today, they would stay and fight. A majority of Democrats say they would leave.

Yes. This exposes them all.

Which school did you get that Masters of Hyperbole in? Do they have a Doctorate?
This isn’t surprising. Leftists stand for nothing, except themselves.
  • Devo
  • 03-07-2022, 06:40 PM
This is no surprise.

Seeing most of the combat is focused on the cities, and, seeing that's where all the rats are, fleeing is in their nature.
Not surprising to see the one leftist who posted on this thread being upset that he and his brethren were exposed in this poll. Libtards not only hate America and are self centered but they seem to be cowards too
The way you use polling data is just depressingly pathetic. The way you have to push anyone left of you as a leftist is similarly pathetic. But yet, you soldier on.

That same poll indicated that Republicans were the group least likely to support a ban on Russian oil if it meant higher gas prices.

At nearly the end of week two of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, as the U.S. and its allies consider ratcheting up sanctions against Russia, Americans say 71 - 22 percent that they would support a ban on Russian oil even if it meant higher gasoline prices in the United States, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll of adults released today. Democrats (82 - 12 percent), independents (70 - 22 percent), and Republicans (66 - 30 percent) all support banning Russian oil
Goes to show there’s dumb people who like to virtue signal in every party, albeit slightly fewer in the Republican.
During the Vietnam war I had 2 brothers that served. When they came home they flew into California. They was advised not to wear their uniforms because they may be spit on.

Imagine serving your country and when you came home liberals would call you names and spit on you.
Jacuzzme, does that include the folks who virtue signaling about virtue signaling or toss around terms like libtards, cucks and snowflakes as if they're morally superior?
During the Vietnam war I had 2 brothers that served. When they came home they flew into California. They was advised not to wear their uniforms because they may be spit on.

Imagine serving your country and when you came home liberals would call you names and spit on you. Originally Posted by Chase7
Asshole are assholes. They speak for themselves and not for all assholes. Liberals who spit on soldiers for serving are assholes. That group also includes conservatives who spit on kids for being Jewish, or who spit on workers for following a masking guideline in thier workplace or any other number of asshole behaviors.

Neither party has a monopoly on extremism, intolerance, bigotry or, well... being assholes. Call an asshole an asshole for being an asshole.
Asshole are assholes. They speak for themselves and not for all assholes. Liberals who spit on soldiers for serving are assholes. That group also includes conservatives who spit on kids for being Jewish, or who spit on workers for following a masking guideline in thier workplace or any other number of asshole behaviors.

Neither party has a monopoly on extremism, intolerance, bigotry or, well... being assholes. Call an asshole an asshole for being an asshole. Originally Posted by HDGristle
“ conservatives who spit on kids for being Jewish”? Cmon Mr Gristle, that’s an abject lie. If anything, it’s the Democrats that “spit on Jews”. I guess you missed what the squad has been saying about Jews over the years. SMH
The point to take away was that they're assholes, berry. Not to grab your flag and rush to try to take a hill that doesn't need fought over because you feel conservative honor has been impuned.
The way you use polling data is just depressingly pathetic. The way you have to push anyone left of you as a leftist is similarly pathetic. But yet, you soldier on.

That same poll indicated that Republicans were the group least likely to support a ban on Russian oil if it meant higher gas prices. Originally Posted by HDGristle
No what is pathetic is you defending what Senile Biden and the libtards do. But hey, you have shown your true colors.

And since I am an independent, I am not sure what the results of Republicans supporting a ban on Russian oil has to do with me but whatever. Looks like a vast majority of Republicans DO support a ban on Russian oil. But you want to guess why more libtards do than Republicans and Independents? I suspect it is because more Republicans and Independents live outside of hellhole cities and actually work for a living unlike a bunch of libtards who live in a city and thus don't drive much and enjoy government handouts. So the libtards don't care if someone else has to pay higher gas prices
Jacuzzme, does that include the folks who virtue signaling about virtue signaling or toss around terms like libtards, cucks and snowflakes as if they're morally superior? Originally Posted by HDGristle
No
No Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Of course it doesn't